Carey Price

Ondrej Pavelec

Cam Ward/Dan Ellis

Corey Crawford/Ray Emery

Jimmy Howard

Niklas Backstrom

Pekka Rinne

Semyon Varlamov

That's wrong. I disagree with TSN on this one. There's a lot of interest in Luongo, I can almost guarantee it.

I also doubt Raymond will be traded. He's not looking too bad this year.

I also think Ballard would be able to fetch a center, if we were to trade him, but I don't think we should. I'm not convinced Alberts nor Barker can be a full time defenceman on this team.

I also don't see the point in trading Booth. Cut the guy some slack, he's been injured.

It's almost as if they got the fan opinions "TRADE BOOTH, TRADE BALLARD, TRADE RAYMOND".

Haha. I hate eastern media.

I think CBJ would part with Dubinsky, guy would be perfect for 3rd or 2nd line, also can play the wing, and bring some added toughness.

Columbus Blue Jackets new GM Jarmo Kekalainen apparently wants to move Brandon Dubinsky’s $4.2 million per season contract- This from the Ottawa sun.

What do you think it would take to get him out?

I think CBJ would part with Dubinsky, guy would be perfect for 3rd or 2nd line, also can play the wing, and bring some added toughness.

Columbus Blue Jackets new GM Jarmo Kekalainen apparently wants to move Brandon Dubinsky’s $4.2 million per season contract- This from the Ottawa sun.

What do you think it would take to get him out?

I dont mind the thought of Dubinsky, but he is paid alot, we would have to send salary back. Logical forward to move is Raymond or booth, but how much more would hey want?

Players id be interested in: With the usual players, prospects and the odd draft pick available. None of these packages need us to include a goalie.

Filpulla, White

O'byrne

Roy, Robidas

Dubinsky/Brassard, Aucoin

Jokinen, Mcbain

Talbot, Foster

Josh bailey, Radek Martinek

Boyle, stralman/Gilroy

kennedy, Niskanen

Berglund/Sobotka, Polak

Steckel, Franson

Do you think Sobotka could be had for say Ballard, I agree if we were able to get Dubinsky for picks, we would have to make other moves to get rid of some salary ie. Ballard, Booth (although I think he is coming around), Raymond, but I think Dubinsky definitely fills a few needs.

Do you think that Clarkson could be had out of NJ? They will need a goalie, would Lou waive to go there?

I'm thinking were going to be looking for players like Dubinsky, Foligno, Brendan Morrow etc. We need a top six forward that can work on the second line. The way we are looking with this roster is not a real playoff team. Even when Kesler is back, he wont be to his full potential. Nucks need a big boost of skill or we could be in trouble now, and playoffs.

Archived