Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Darkstar

Cody Hodgson with the goal of the year?

398 posts in this topic

Cue the OMG why did we trade Hodgson???? Gillis is an idiot, he should be neutered!!! comments.

Bugger, just beat me.

So filthy. Haha, great work stealing the puck from Staal in the n-zone, and man, sick dangles, lol.

I still like Datsyuk, Malkin's goals better. But this one will be popular for all the Hodgson lovers. Nash just got a nifty goal vs PHI in the 3rd

Was watching the game and he didn't look very good before that, some turnovers and bad defensive plays.

That was sick though.

But boy I am not excited for the Cody whiners to come out now, CDC Avalanche warning.

Would've been sick if he was able to play wing or AV would let Kes get bumped over so Cody could get the time. He could easily be the 2nd line play-making center the team wants now, since Kes is so content with playing like Ovechkin off the rush. Not that I don't like Kassian or anything.

Twins - Burrows

Booth - Cody - Kes

Does punching people win the cup? I was under the impression that scoring more goals than your opponent does that.

Does punching people win the cup? I was under the impression that scoring more goals than your opponent does that.

Well it would be pretty cool if our team was actually not pushed around for once. But whatever.