The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cody Hodgson with the goal of the year?

I'd like to find out how the fans on this forum really feel about this trade.

I don't know how to do this, but could someone create a "poll" where the question is, if you could reverse the Hodgson / Kassian trade, would you?

I'd like to find out how the fans on this forum really feel about this trade.

I don't know how to do this, but could someone create a "poll" where the question is, if you could reverse the Hodgson / Kassian trade, would you?

Big Kass is going to do well once he gets more experience. If AV stays in Vancouver though and keeps tossing him around from line to line, AV is going to stunt his growth and eventually MG will end up trading Kass in a year or two. Kass has been a streaky player for the last 2 1/2 years and the only way that he will grow out of that is by getting more experience through more time on the ice. If he doesn't get it in Vancouver then the organization and its fans risk losing him.

AV and Gillis blew this trade...they have put everything on the Sedins and their goaltending.They have lost touch of a team concept...last year Kass,Raymond (injured), and Malholtra (injured) should not have been playing. We need all 4 lines not just the Sedin line and whoever else.I hope Jensen helps but we need an offensive winger/center who can score at the NHL level to take some heat off the Sedins.

• 2 months later...

Archived