The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cody Hodgson with the goal of the year?

why are so many trying to discredit this effort? pretty funny comments from some of you.

it's ok everyone, hodgson's play has no bearing on the player that kassian will become.

i'd be curious to gauge the level of nonchalance if it's schroeder who pots that one?

I haven't mentioned Kassian once. It seems to me the people who are still in love with Hodgson are the quickest ones to mention Kassian.

I moved on from the trade a long time ago. Seems some people can't stop whining about it though. Any time Hodgson takes a dump you've got people on here saying how good it was.

A thread about a nice goal and here's everything before I posted:\

Look at that, Kassian dick riders complaining about non-existent whiners and crapting up the thread. Calling him a bad player and bringing up Kassian's only fight (where was he against Chicago?).

I think you're delusional. Kassian dick riders are the problem.

Look at that, Kassian dick riders complaining about non-existent whiners and crapting up the thread. Calling him a bad player and bringing up Kassian's only fight (where was he against Chicago?).

3 are obviously related to the trade and one is referencing a common knock to Hodgson which has nothing to do with this play as he is stick handling and not on the rush so it's only reason it is there is to discredit Hodsgon.

Instead of letting people discuss the goal and letting the one or two people talking about what could have been in a civil manner without mentioning Kassian, the dick riders bring the trade and Kassian (by being SO FUNNY and sarcastically mentioning it in a passive aggressive way that makes them seem insecure) in to a thread that has nothing to do with him by putting the focus on a trade. This creates comparisons between the two for no reason.

The ONLY reason I posted was because the dick riders started with the bull they always do, the oh he wasn't amazing he was bad defensively he's slow HERE COMES THE WHINERS WE'RE SO FUNNY RIGHT?

Kassian dick riders are a cancer.

Archived