The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks 2 - Sharks 3 (SO)

hockeyville88

Valk is talking about why Garrison can't get PP time. Even with Bieksa and Kesler out. What is AV thinking? We need his shot.

I hope this isn't yet another AV misread of how to use a newly acquired D man. (Ballard).

edit: Doh!.....beat me to it!

Power Play............aaaarrrggggghhhh.

Schroeder out Garrison in. Oh yeah how bout putting a big body with hands in front.......Kassian. Wake up AV.

And i can't believe Edler was back on the shootout after he couldn't pick a corner for 65 minutes.

AV is really starting to piss me off.

Solid effort wasted.

Lets face it, you blame players for playing poorly, but it's the coach who decides who plays in certain situations.

AV is costing us wins in more ways than one right now.

I haven't blamed the coach that much in the past, but I've had enough. This team is better than this coach is letting them be right now.

I'm not saying fire him yet. But he should be on a shorter leash this season. If this play continues until the trade deadline, I think it's time for MG to make a move on a new coach.

Good game - much better overall effort...didn't like the finish...

Has a team ever traded 2 of their goalies in the same season?

Why can't we win in Shootouts????

Frustrating...if Schneider had stopped the 3rd Sharks one...we win...instead...like Luongo, he let's in 2 goals in the shoot out....

Sigh.......

Edler on the shootout is as effective as Kesler on the shootout. Hell might as well put the Sedins in...

Also thought Edler gave up on a lot of plays tonight. like when he could clearly get to the puck before it went offside then actually tried when it was almost out, look brutal tonight (didn't matter if it was barker or Tanev with him)

/end rant on to the next one

Elder is the biggest sucker tonight again. Mistakes after mistakes defensively, then decided to kill all the time on a 4-3 PP when he has a clear look at the net, then fails in the SO as usual.

Maybe AV should be blamed, why keep using such a useless player?????

Archived