The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks 2 - Sharks 3 (SO)

hockeyville88

this team will never ever ever ever ever win anything ever, unless we change up the coaching staff, the entire team is stale, there is no drive, obviously the powerplay is not working and yet they are STILL USING THE SAME GOD DAMN STRATEGY THAT HAS NOT WORKED IN 2 YEARS

I have nothing to take away from Coach AVs ability over the years but honestly this team needs a shakeup, plain and simple, its time for some new coaching to come in and see if they can light the fire under the asses of this team.

Good game - much better overall effort...didn't like the finish...

Has a team ever traded 2 of their goalies in the same season?

Why can't we win in Shootouts????

Frustrating...if Schneider had stopped the 3rd Sharks one...we win...instead...like Luongo, he let's in 2 goals in the shoot out....

Sigh.......

:picard: well another shoot out loss and another 2 game losing streak....guess we should all be happy that they got a point even....

man the Nucks really suck on home ice in this shortened season....and looking at the standings ...the NW division is weakest division..wonder what MG will do now....

Like i said Niemi played great and stopped all the shots on the pp and stole the game can't bury chances when the goalie is stopping them and playing great

at least its getting chances and going forward im sure it will get better just need some puck luck

- Edler needs to go back to Hockey 101 and learn how to receive a pass without it fumbling over his stick all the time.

- More emphasis needs to be put on getting the puck through to the net on the PP from the point

this team will never ever ever ever ever win anything ever, unless we change up the coaching staff, the entire team is stale, there is no drive, obviously the powerplay is not working and yet they are STILL USING THE SAME GOD DAMN STRATEGY THAT HAS NOT WORKED IN 2 YEARS

I have nothing to take away from Coach AVs ability over the years but honestly this team needs a shakeup, plain and simple, its time for some new coaching to come in and see if they can light the fire under the asses of this team.

Lets face it, you blame players for playing poorly, but it's the coach who decides who plays in certain situations.

AV is costing us wins in more ways than one right now.

I haven't blamed the coach that much in the past, but I've had enough. This team is better than this coach is letting them be right now.

I'm not saying fire him yet. But he should be on a shorter leash this season. If this play continues until the trade deadline, I think it's time for MG to make a move on a new coach.

Archived