The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Time to sit out edler or alteast put him as the 6th pairing

yete

I dont get this coach we have i really don't

but w/e Edler has been horrible this year ...

he is suppose to be our guy and he has not been our guy this year...

he is playing like 6th pairing its time AV grows some courage and puts him as the 6th pairing.....

another thing how many times is coach AV going to juggle the defense??

how the heck will they develop chemistry if AV keeps juggling them every game...?

I agree with you 100%. Im so sick and tired av's hardon for edler and all the other stupid crap hes pulling. He cost us the calgary game, cost us the game today by sending out edler in ot and specially the shootout. Sonebodu tell him edler is 0 for 4 this season.

And he cost us the edm game early in the season by putting burrows out there for faceoff in the offensive zone in last minute in ot and then senfing edler out there for shoot out when kassian was playing like a beast

As i said in a earlier post he could have a nagging injury that is keeping his play down. Maybe he cries too hard about Sami Salo being gone, and too dehydrated every game.

He was piss poor tonight, but didnt Ballard get injured in the third? We are really short on defensemen now, so i dont see why or how they could even manage to do that. He still has his point shot its his defensive coverage that is brutal.

But I also look at our team with one 1st line and three 3rd lines, and wonder if our D core has warranted this negativity, when our forward lines are a mash up and rarely talked about for our reason of sputtering as of late.

I was watching the game off and on and I didn't see Edler do anything bad. He was passing it around and taking his shot opportunities. He was on for both SJS goals but factored in neither of them. What exactly did he do that set off this mob?

I don't usually feel the need to reply, but I got to express how frustrated I am with Edler. Tonight was inexcusable.

For people saying "just give him time" or "maybe he's playing with an injury", please stop. You need to understand that this has been going on way too long. And by "this", I mean bad penalties, a lack of physical play, constant turnovers, and MANY MANY missed shots.. Hit the net for god sakes. At one point, he needs to be scratched or something. I'd rather have Ballard out there then Edler. With this said, I pray that the coach pays attention to what other people see and say (doubtful).

Never thought I'd say that I'm embarrassed to wear my Edler jersey..... I REALLY want to cross it out and write HANSEN!

on an off note, barker's been very good for us.

I'm still very much interested in travis hamonic, and frans neilsen from the islanders for luongo/schneider +

Edler - Tanev

Hamhuis - Hamonic HAMLINE

Garrison - Tanev

(ballard,barker,alberts)

Much more comfortable with that.

on an off note, barker's been very good for us.

I'm still very much interested in travis hamonic, and frans neilsen from the islanders for luongo/schneider +

Edler - Tanev

Hamhuis - Hamonic HAMLINE

Garrison - Tanev

(ballard,barker,alberts)

Much more comfortable with that.

Archived