Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo

Hoping a pro Photoshop user is out there!?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 yawn.3x

yawn.3x

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:09 PM

I'm hoping theres like a pro Photoshop user out there who can edit this picture a little bit:

http://best-wallpape...e_1920x1200.jpg

I'm trying to get a new background and that picture looks totally awesome / beautiful except theres one thing that bugs me and it's the little moon in the middle of the planet, and on the right hand side that huge flare of light.

I don't know ANYTHING about photoshop, but is there somebody who can edit that to remove the moon and tone down the huge light flare? The moon just looks like a giant boob, and the light flare is bad-ass but just a little to bright I guess? I'm probably just being picky about it. It's a beautiful picture regardless!

Any help would be appreciated! =D

#2 Wetcoaster

Wetcoaster

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,454 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:12 PM

Try posting your question in the Creative and Media Forum as you are more likely to find a poster who can answer.
http://forum.canucks...nd-media-forum/
To err is human - but to really screw up you need a computer.

Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done and why. Then do it.

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Illegitimi non carborundum.

Never try to teach a pig to sing - it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

#3 yawn.3x

yawn.3x

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 03:07 PM

Try posting your question in the Creative and Media Forum as you are more likely to find a poster who can answer.
http://forum.canucks...nd-media-forum/

Oh thanks! I didn't even think of that

#4 nucklehead

nucklehead

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,175 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 10:13 PM

I lolled...you're a boob.
Posted Image

If the way Torts stepped up doesn't inspire anyone to work harder, I'll drive them to the airport myself.

</p>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.