Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fourminute

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Columbus Blue Jackets March 7 2013 - 4:00 PM PST

753 posts in this topic

IF this team makes the playoffs, an dthat is IF. It will be because Edmonton and Calgary are pathetic.

The Nucks are not a competitive team so far this year let alone a contender for the cup.

This team is flat, totally confused and incohesive. NO excuse half way through the season.

A personnel change/addition will not make a difference, it will just add another lamb to the AV slaughter.

MG needs to do like Buffalo's GM...AV is a great guy and a good coach but there are more questions than answers with this team right now and that means it's time for a coaching change.

there's no time like the present to turn things around. let's get back on the horse and win this one boys!

My vote goes to Gino Odjick for coach.

Chef Gordan Ramsey for coach.This Powerplay is RAW! GET OUT!

At this point... (And I absolutely hate to say it)

I would prefer Scott Arniel coaching this team...

(... Did I really just say that...? :sick: )

Here is a question for you guys:

If AV got fired if the Canucks lost this game, would you vote for the Jackets to win this game?

Wait for torts to get fired. Then snatch him up.

Although I agree quoting that douchebag doesn't exactly support your argument.

I just feel like this team is going through a HORRIBLE streak of bad luck. It has to be bad luck, it doesn't make sense otherwise. Stats guys talking on twitter right now that Van is a top 5 possession team in league (LA/STL/BOS/HAWKS) are 4 others. Great possession teams don't suck this much - it has to be bad luck.

i feel like such a bad fan, but i've really enjoyed watching other teams play instead of the nucks.

there is seriously something going on with our team right now.....and i think a coaching change is needed.....

might as well change now and see how the rest of the season and hopefully playoffs go than write it off and adjust in the off season