The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Top 30 Canucks of all time- voting for number 8

Langdon Algur

The 8th greatest Canuck of all time  

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Voting for the 8th greatest Canuck of all time. Please remember to nominate someone else to be added to the list.

Congrats to Roberto Luongo for being voted the 7th greatest Canuck of all time. Orland Kurtenbach and Ronning had 5 nominations each, since Kurtenbach lost the coin toss to Kesler last round I'm giving him the edge here and adding him to the list.

Please remember to nominate someone to do be added to the poll.

The list so far

1) Trevor Linden

2) Pavel Bure

3) Henrik Sedin

4) Daniel Sedin

5) Markus Naslund

6) Stan Smyl

7) Roberto Luongo

Was too young to remember Gradin, but I do remember McLean. He was great, and definitely top 10... but...

still, I'm voting for Bertuzzi.

Big hits. Big fights. Big goals (and some dirty ones too), along with an aggressive play style that was contrasted with the occasional display of humanity in his off-ice contributions to the community. While Bure was always exciting to watch for his great hands and speed, Bertuzzi was my favourite player for years and years. It's too bad that Bertuzzi's unfortunate end has pushed him from our collective memory, but I still think he was a player unlike any other we've had in a very, very long time.

His season with 97 points and 144 PIM is a gem in my memory. Definitely gets my vote.

Archived