The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Best overall player so far?

Zuongo

Not just from goals and assists etc.

for the season personally I would say D.sedin. He has been looking Pretty good. Lately Hansen and Higgins have been stealing the show. Higs seems to be playing tough, and his screens are looking good. Don't know who no.1 would be for me though.

Any thoughts on yours?

I'll go with Henrik, just because he seems to be generating more scoring opportunities than anyone else. Tanev and Hansen would be tied for 2nd. They never seem to give less than 100% each and every shift.

Hansen has been awesome the last couple of games. That goal he made in the Sharks game was SICK. The pass from MayRay was amazing too. That line is really clicking now. I just wish Kassian would go back with the Sedins. He needs to get back to the way he was playing at the beginning of the season.

Hansen has been awesome the last couple of games. That goal he made in the Sharks game was SICK. The pass from MayRay was amazing too. That line is really clicking now. I just wish Kassian would go back with the Sedins. He needs to get back to the way he was playing at the beginning of the season.

Hansen for sure, Tanev as well, also I'm going to go ahead and say Ballard, Him and Tanev were playing lights out but because of AVs jealousy and how he couldn't stand to see Ballard doing good, he decided to break that tandom up, which resulted in 2 bad games for Ballard and a benching...right down AVs plan!

Archived