The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Tom Sestito = Next Eric Lindros?

Makaramel MacKhiato

I think Tom can be an absolute beast, especially with a very offensive team like Vancouver. I think AV is making a huge mistake putting him on the 4th line, put him on the 1st with the sedins and infront of the net on our 1st PP unit and he will easily be a 40-50 goal scorer with tap ins a lone. He is a bigger version of Dustin Byfuglien and has shown that he can put the puck in the net.

If he sticks around (dont know why he wouldn't) I think he could be in the rocket Richard race. Philly is stupid, HUGE steal by the Canucks. GMMG does it again!

I think Tom can be an absolute beast, especially with a very offensive team like Vancouver. I think AV is making a huge mistake putting him on the 4th line, put him on the 1st with the sedins and infront of the net on our 1st PP unit and he will easily be a 40-50 goal scorer with tap ins a lone. He is a bigger version of Dustin Byfuglien and has shown that he can put the puck in the net.

If he sticks around (dont know why he wouldn't) I think he could be in the rocket Richard race. Philly is stupid, HUGE steal by the Canucks. GMMG does it again!

Archived