The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Tanev on the PP?

RIP Ripper

Tanev is responsible he plays in a calm and collected manner. Him and Garrison on the point would be extremely effective..although I do worry about the potential sloppy control Garrison has at times. None the less, Tanev should be given a chance and if he plays well keep him there.

Maybe adding Kassian into the picture would help he's big, athletic, and has skill. With the help of the twins feeding him and the pressure of trying to NOT screw up he'll keep his head on straight and maybe surprise all of us.

Tanev is good defensively. But honestly, the guy sucks offensively. I'm sure most people can acknowledge that. He's not the best passer in the offensive zone, and his shot is very mediocre. Well maybe suck is a strong word, but he's just not very effective at it.

http://blogs.theprovince.com/2013/03/07/tanevs-worth-a-try-on-canucks-ailing-power-play/

Please tell me this is some kind of a joke!?!

Really, Tanev? I love the kid, but are we really going to throw him on the power play before Garisson?

Nothing should surprise me I guess. Edler keeps getting ice time while Ballard sits and Raymand and Schroeder don't get a shot in the shootout.

Archived