Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MillerGenuineDraft

Hard Drugs Should be Legalized

92 posts in this topic

Why are hard drugs illegal? It makes absolutely no sense.

Why is it that the government is spending billions of dollars on regulating all of these laws with respect to keeping drugs illegal. Let's forget about marijuana, we all know it's not a drug and that it will be legalized in the upcoming future. But seriously, the government is allowing the black market to be in control of distributing these drugs. We need to legalized drugs, it's honestly the better of two unfortunate situations.

Thoughts?

So we're not talking about decriminalization/legalizing drugs and the effects of doing so?

Where is the FACTS that LESS people use? It clearly states in your own little report LIFETIME USE not TRY.

what the frack is all the fighting about on this page? i'm not going to be bothered to read it all.

what the frack is all the fighting about on this page? i'm not going to be bothered to read it all.

Yet data from places like Portugal supports the opposite conclusion. That drug use in fact goes down and those that still decide to continue using are far less of a drain on society (they commit less crime, actually hold down jobs etc).

Correct ^^^ No reason we can't improve upon their good start ;)

Aladeen has his dictator-panties a-twist.

:lol: and J.R. Is about as logical as the man from Dallas who he got his name from.

*Not actually where my name comes from. There you go making assumptions again ;)