The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks 1 - Blue Jackets 2

lolwut?

No, just confident enough to make an educated assumption on a message board that the coach will be axed before the general manager

IMO, MG's job is secure based on the organization's overall success/improvements, which includes but is not limited to the teams current on-ice performance.

I'm not blaming Cory for anything.

Merely pointing out that he has been an average goalie this year - no where near how he played last year.

Bringing up the SCF to show how people defend Cory but throw Luongo under the bus.

Comment like "we only scored 1 goal" is the same as what happened in the SCF.

Did anyone else notice Edler had another sub par game? How long is his leash going to be? I seem to recall guys like Subban, Myers, Gologoski, Vlasic, and Fowler watching from the press box once or twice in the last few years.

Oh my god! Only on CDC could a post game thread be devoted so heavily to hating a player who didn't even play.

Way more to talk about than some people's Luo hate. Cory was ok, not great. (Had that been Luo people would blame him for the loss.) The rest of the team played like they were underwater. Hope to see Luo next game. Hope even more to see our offense!

He would have never needed the second shutout if he just played DECENTLY in games 3 and 4. Even after getting the shutout and even if he was forgiven for those games after game 5, what does he do next game? Hooked after 3 goals in what would become the fastest four goals in SCF history.

Lou gave up those goals early in those losses...the Canucks didn't have time to score a goal.

Having said that, there were other issues, namely Hamhuis being injured and Rome thrown out of the series (which i still don't agree with)

It wasn't ALL Lou's fault...but he wasn't very good either. It was a poor end to that series all around.

Archived