Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lolwut?

[PGT] Canucks 1 - Blue Jackets 2

492 posts in this topic

Schneider has to save wide open shots like that just to let us get a chance to win. Not sure how we can expect our goalies to play like they can win the vezina every night to win.

I couldn't even stand the game in the 2nd I switched to Pittsburgh vs Philly <_<

Brutal seeing Henrik back off and Edler fall letting Calvert walk into the high slot and easily beat Schneider. Bad defensive coverage.

Buuuuuu Jackets!!

'lowers expectations for deep playoff run'.

Edler hasn't recovered from his craptacular performance against the Kings last season.

Something about that series changed him.

that was a pretty perfect shot, Schneider didn't even move until after it went in

Has CDC finally seen enough? Remember this goes back to Boston 2012...

When you lose to Columbus and the way you lose. It's just not acceptable. I easily see this team being 10th spot.

Last goal who was covering the shooter?? They are finding ways to lose and offense is dried up.

Enough is enough. Get rid of Luongo now. No excuses , we can't lose to the last place team.

Fire Bowness now. If they can't get their crap together with a new defensive coach, can the rest of the coaching staff and hit reset on the team in the off-season. This is just pathetic.

can we go back to the lines that gave us the most success early on in the season? i don't wanna sound like a biased homer here, but, come on people... Columbus sucks. there's no way they should be in the same league as the canucks. we know how this team can play. they are better than going to OT against COLUMBUS.

Bring Jensen up. Worth a try, because we're playing like garbage. No offense past Sedins.

Garrison and Barker are looking solid but Edler.... a soon to be 5 million dman is horrible

I'm not even proud to be a fan of this team right now. Just garbage, probably the easiest team in the league to play against.