The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks 1 - Blue Jackets 2

lolwut?

Meh...not worried at all.

All this over reaction to losing to the lowley bluejackets? They are in last place....so effin what! CBJ regularly beats the Redwings, they smoked SJS this year. Hell, the blackhawks BARELY beat them this year. Losing to the Jackets is nothing to freak out about. There is incredible parity in the NHL. ANY team can beat ANY OTHER team on ANY GIVEN NIGHT!

Bunch of drama queens around here.

That said, I woud really like Edler to play better or GTFO. Trade his ass, I don't even care. Edler and "Norris Candidate" should never be in the same sentence.

whats worriesome is the acceptance of getting a point vs. Columbus. I know Hank wants to say the right things and stay focused and positive, and we don't knw what's said in the room, really we don't it could be 100 percent the opposite of what is said in the media. Keep the negativity from spreading, I get that, because it becomes contagious and leads to issues.

BUT

Come on, lets see some fire, some 'its unacceptable', if we are an elite team we should be outcompeting an winning because results matter answers, like the one Schnieds had a few games back where he said 3 goals is too much.

Where is that from our team, our captain etc.

Its getting acceptable to play a terrible game and squeek out a pt vs. the worst team in the league, thats what bothers me. There is just no intensity. And after last year, if they think they can just flip the switch come playoff time, you'd think they would have learned/known better by now, that you can't.

\\

Yes and that emotion. I want to see Kass come out next game and just crush someone, get in a fight, and pump his bench up. AV can suck it about reigning him in, the team needs someone to rally around and its quite interesting that since AV pushed him down the chart, and the guy that the team was rallying around/bringing energy /excitement to the lineup has gone quiet, so has the team.

All this over reaction to losing to the lowley bluejackets? They are in last place....so effin what! CBJ regularly beats the Redwings, they smoked SJS this year. Hell, the blackhawks BARELY beat them this year. Losing to the Jackets is nothing to freak out about. There is incredible parity in the NHL. ANY team can beat ANY OTHER team on ANY GIVEN NIGHT!

That said, I woud really like Edler to play better or GTFO. Trade his ass, I don't even care. Edler and "Norris Candidate" should never be in the same sentence.

if they get a better offer for Schneider than they do for Luongo (and those are the rumours) then they will move Schneider. We're left with a great goalie no matter who we trade so giving away Luongo for nothing when they could potentially get something good back for Schneider would be idiotic.

A journeyman player walks around one of our top defencemen in Edler then scores right from the slot while our captain watches on doing nothing! To top it off, just 7 hits all game.

AV and Hank after the game said that they played well enough to win but just didn't get some breaks.

Yup...I'm sure we'll be ok.

A journeyman player walks around one of our top defencemen in Edler then scores right from the slot while our captain watches on doing nothing! To top it off, just 7 hits all game.

AV and Hank after the game said that they played well enough to win but just didn't get some breaks.

Yup...I'm sure we'll be ok.

Honestly I'm just glad we don't have to play against the Leafs at all this year... I would hate to see us lose to them, and they are playing well enough this year to beat us too.

Hey last game we were flat... so what does AV do?

Same lines

Lets keep Schroeder on 4th with Sestito and Weise.

what a dumbass.

Sedin Sedin Kassian

Booth Schroeder Burrows

Hansen Raymond Higgins

Sestito Lappiere Weise

I dunno, this might not work but do something for god sakes!!!

I still don't understand why AV doesn't put Kass/Burrows and whoever in the shootout, and why Kass isn't on the first line with the sedins when they were lighting it up at the beginning. Furthermore, you can just put Burrows on any line and hes fine. Put him with Boothy and Schroeds.

Archived