The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks 1 - Blue Jackets 2

lolwut?

WTF was that by Henrik on the OT goal... Yes just back off the player and give him all the time and space he needs. That was as poorly as you could play that. This team man.....there is something going on. Alberts after taking the penalty in the 3rd..just zero emotion at all..looked spaced out like he doesn't care whatsoever.

As I was watching this game I was thinking about how this team used to look, how hard we were to beat. Back when we had three solid lines, Kesler anchoring the second line, Malhotra the third. Manny hasn't been the same since his eye injury, of course, and Kesler has been so dogged by injuries it's hard to say if he is still the same player he used to be or not. He looks like he can be, when healthy, but boy it's been a while since we've seen him dominate. Now with Kes on the shelf we have the Sedins and no other real scoring lines at all. And somehow this team has managed to tread water with some at times spectacular goaltending, but minus some baffling defense.

Okay I'm off my soapbox. Not a very good game, not enough offense, and not exactly sure what Edler was doing sprawling on the ice on the OT goal... yikes. On the bright side, they're still collecting points.

Has CDC finally seen enough? Remember this goes back to Boston 2012...

When you lose to Columbus and the way you lose. It's just not acceptable. I easily see this team being 10th spot.

Last goal who was covering the shooter?? They are finding ways to lose and offense is dried up.

Been a die hard fan so I am definitely not a bandwagoner!

We have 11 wins, 12 LOSES!!

Gillis seems unable or unwilling to make a trade, so the only option is for AV and staff to go. We are stale an have been since the Boston game last year. Something is wrong and needs to change!!

Lord that was a bad game

No team work at all. Every play was a solo dash. David Booth-itis I call it. It's infections apparently.

Edler - sweet lord, he needs a diminished role once Bieksa gets back.

PP is ridiculous.

Faceoff % needs to be better. Manny and Kesler were so good in that regard.

Love Tanev's game. The only Canuck to impress me every game.

WTF was that by Henrik on the OT goal... Yes just back off the player and give him all the time and space he needs. That was as poorly as you could play that. This team man.....there is something going on. Alberts after taking the penalty in the 3rd..just zero emotion at all..looked spaced out like he doesn't care whatsoever.

million dollar question. Will AV finally bring some emotion in the dressing room after losing to a team thats in last place in the league?!! And will the Canucks finally realize that at this rate they are in danger of not making it to the playoffs.

Been a die hard fan so I am definitely not a bandwagoner!

We have 11 wins, 12 LOSES!!

Gillis seems unable or unwilling to make a trade, so the only option is for AV and staff to go. We are stale an have been since the Boston game last year. Something is wrong and needs to change!!

Coaching change solves nothing geniuses and if you think its going to happen while were sitting 3rd in the west 4 points up on minnesota you should shake your heads

also who will replace AV cause i highly doubt Ruff is going to be the miracle cure to get this team back to its winning way

i am no where near the panic level as some of the people on this board simply because with bieksa out the defense is horrible and it shows hopefully he is back soon

Archived