The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks 1 - Blue Jackets 2

lolwut?

If MG doesn't make a move, Aquilini might. Paying off a GM's contract is no biggy for him and he is paying far too much to have a team play like this. Someone will have to pay the piper soon.

Pathetic. Absolutely f*&king horrible.

Trade Edler for a defenseman with some balls and grit and fire Alain Vigneault for Lindy Ruff. Otherwise the Canucks will miss the playoffs.

I hope Gillis is feeling the heat now. He sweats enough as it is.

The canucks have actually played poorly all year. I recall only winning those games because our goalies were stealing games and making up for our poor play. Nothing has changed other than the goalies are no longer stealing points for us. The people with the rose coloured glasses on here were saying we are 10-4-4 whats the problem?. The problem is the same as it was then, only now its 1/2 way though the season, and the Canucks have not looked consistent or strong at all! They look disorganised and amost giving away another point before ot again. They no longer look like a team playing to win ! Something has to change. I use to think we were 1 forward and 1 dman from being strong enough. I think it may be more than that now. If they had more dominating games and only had a few poor games maybe, but they have not been nearly consistent enough.Anyone thinking Kesler and Bieska improve this team dramatically ,should take another look without their glasses on.

wooooooo! NUCKS ARE LOSING WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

FIRE AV WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I AM HAPPY BECAUSE THE NUCKS ARE LOSING!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOO

I CAN NOW MAKE SOME PS3 TRADES WOOOOOOOOOOO!

YAAA! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN YAAAAAAAAAAAAA

thats the typical canucks fan right there

Better stats is better stats. It also doesn't take away the fact that this has been Schneider's worst looking year and it's the first year he was being thrown around as the potental 1a starter. The entire point was, why would it be surprising for people to say Lack is going to be better than both our goalies when Schneider was being said to be better than Luongo while not having shown much of anything either? It doesn't surprise me at all. Schneider looked like he cracked under starter pressure to start the year and looks more inconsistent with soft goals a game that he never really gave up before, so people are just jumping on the Lack bandwagon now.

Av post game sure enough, there goaltender was great, played great....thought we did enough to win, same story.

how many weak goaltenders and lack of pucks can we put in the net before he starts asking if its a problem with our team? We made calgary call up danny taylor look great, we made call up bachman for dallas look great.

Archived