The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks 1 - Blue Jackets 2

lolwut?

lol...no i actually have all my faculties, unlike a number of the adolescents on here lol.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaa canucks lost fire av yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa babay yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

trade the sedins they suck yaaaaaa man yaaaaaaa

can we go back to the lines that gave us the most success early on in the season? i don't wanna sound like a biased homer here, but, come on people... Columbus sucks. there's no way they should be in the same league as the canucks. we know how this team can play. they are better than going to OT against COLUMBUS.

Really?

Do we Really need to fight about the goalies every time this team wins or loses?

Do we really need to debate the SCF?

Does any of this really matter right now?

Does blaming Cory for this loss or any of the loses give you some type of revenge or vindication?

I'm just tired of the same little group of people sitting in the bushes waiting to jump out and hump the leg of a loss.

Maybe if he didn't play like Jekyll and Hyde, we wouldn't be put in situations like that. Our players were dropping like fies, the longer the series would go on the more we got physically decimated by Boston. We had a 2-0 lead and what happens? Luon8o happens. He got chased out of Boston in all 3 occasions and it was momentum killing when Luongo would get chased within the first period of both games 4 and 6.

Fact - Luongo 40 ml

Fact - Luongo Backup

Fact - NHL Coaches and GM determined this

Fact - NHL Coaches and GM's know more than you or I

Fact - NHL Coaches and GM don't want to give up much for Luo

Fact - He is a 40 ml backup

go argue those facts

Maybe if he didn't play like Jekyll and Hyde, we wouldn't be put in situations like that. Our players were dropping like fies, the longer the series would go on the more we got physically decimated by Boston. We had a 2-0 lead and what happens? Luon8o happens. He got chased out of Boston in all 3 occasions and it was momentum killing when Luongo would get chased within the first period of both games 4 and 6.

Archived