Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Southpop45

If the mediocre play continues will big changes be on the horizon?

343 members have voted

1. 1. if the canucks continue their mediocre play which is most likely to happen

• one of the goalies are traded
    • a coaching change
    • nothing, gillis will not have the guts to make a major change

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

219 posts in this topic

with the way the canucks are playing right now it is not hard to imagine that if things dont turn around

quickly then Gillis might be forced into making a big change to the team. now off the top of my head

there are really only two things the canucks could do that would make a significant enough impact:

1) trade one of their goaltenders

or

2) a coaching change

my question to you guys is what do you think is more likely to happen if the mediocre play continues.

my guess would be a coaching change, and someone i would consider for av's replacment is lindy ruff.

Sadly I am of the opinion that nothing will change other than picking up a 4th liner or two at the deadline.

Another Higgins and Lappy deadline you say.... If we lose to CBJ again in a couple games I say that it's over for AV

We just lost to what-was the crappiest team in the league. Now Florida is the worst team, with by far the worst goals against average. The Panthers GM will be making a play for Lu soon, and hopefully we'll get a piece or two to help get us back on track.

Meh probably not much, but I think there is a better chance of making a significant move this year than any previous year.

Because that has worked out so well thus-far.

Trades eventually always happen.

This is how fools like Eklund stay in buisness by predicting the eventual obvious inevidability of all sports franchises..

Change.