The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

If the mediocre play continues will big changes be on the horizon?

Southpop45

343 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

with the way the canucks are playing right now it is not hard to imagine that if things dont turn around

quickly then Gillis might be forced into making a big change to the team. now off the top of my head

there are really only two things the canucks could do that would make a significant enough impact:

1) trade one of their goaltenders

or

2) a coaching change

my question to you guys is what do you think is more likely to happen if the mediocre play continues.

my guess would be a coaching change, and someone i would consider for av's replacment is lindy ruff.

with the way the canucks are playing right now it is not hard to imagine that if things dont turn around

quickly then Gillis might be forced into making a big change to the team. now off the top of my head

there are really only two things the canucks could do that would make a significant enough impact:

1) trade one of their goaltenders

or

2) a coaching change

my question to you guys is what do you think is more likely to happen if the mediocre play continues.

my guess would be a coaching change, and someone i would consider for av's replacment is lindy ruff.

How many times does a hot goalie beat us? Weren't we supposed to have the best goalies?

I don't think Gillis has been with it this year and last. I remember he said he'd retire earlier than not; perhaps he will go first? Otherwise no changes happening, and if so look for dumb trade like Cody for kas type idea

We just lost to what-was the crappiest team in the league. Now Florida is the worst team, with by far the worst goals against average. The Panthers GM will be making a play for Lu soon, and hopefully we'll get a piece or two to help get us back on track.

Your not going to win a Stanley Cup with Hansen, Higgins and Raymond as your second line. I think its flipping arrogant and ridiculous that Mike Gillis thinks you can win a Stanley Cup with that. You want to win a cup, the second line should be at least challenging the first line for points.

Archived