Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
* * * - - 6 votes

If the mediocre play continues will big changes be on the horizon?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
218 replies to this topic

Poll: If the mediocre play continues will big changes be on the horizon? (345 member(s) have cast votes)

if the canucks continue their mediocre play which is most likely to happen

1. one of the goalies are traded (91 votes [26.53%])

Percentage of vote: 26.53%

2. a coaching change (92 votes [26.82%])

Percentage of vote: 26.82%

3. nothing, gillis will not have the guts to make a major change (160 votes [46.65%])

Percentage of vote: 46.65%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#211 DeNiro

DeNiro

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,660 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 03:40 PM

Not exactly a great resume. 6 years they have missed the playoffs with a 7th well on the way when he was canned.

Lindy Ruff is garbage I'm not interested in.

You obviously aren't aware that Buffalo was going through financial troubles at that point and couldn't ice competitive teams. It's the reason why Ruff wasn't fired during those years.

Might wanna do some research next time before you call someone garbage.

Posted Image

"Dream until the dream come true"

#212 DaMacNamedDre

DaMacNamedDre

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,032 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 03:46 PM

I would like to see lindy ruff , Ryan clowe and Brendan morrow or / Brandon Dubinsky added to this sad sack of complacent crap.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Posted ImageBodee, on 18 April 2012 - 11:07 AM, said:

I haven't been a supporter of the Canucks for long. Mainly because firstly I know nothing about NHL and secondly ESPN America only started showing NHL 3 years ago.

http://forum.canucks.com/topic/328055-whats-wrong-with-me
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

#213 DaMacNamedDre

DaMacNamedDre

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,032 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 03:51 PM

I would like to see lindy ruff , Ryan clowe and Brendan morrow or / Brandon Dubinsky added to this sad sack of complacent crap.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I haven't been a supporter of the Canucks for long. Mainly because firstly I know nothing about NHL and secondly ESPN America only started showing NHL 3 years ago.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

#214 tigerwilliams for pm

tigerwilliams for pm

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 06:44 PM

Oh but they do! Sutter and Bylsma would say hi, but they're busy polishing their Stanley Cup rings

That is so true! Classic!! :lol:

#215 BenSurgeon

BenSurgeon

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 06:48 PM

I said at the beigining of the season that the Canucks had not address their lack of secondary scoring in the off season and they would probably not get past the first round of the playoffs but I didn't think the defense was also going to go on a vacation this year. I think it is too late now for Gillis to try and move a goalie as he will only be doing it under desperation. Also I think the window of opertunity for this group is almost shut.
Ben Surgeon

#216 manager60

manager60

K-Wing Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 01:02 PM

Gillis won't do anything.

Sadly Gillis figures he has the team he wants but who is he fooling not the fans for sure only himself

#217 wallstreetamigo

wallstreetamigo

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,366 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 03:01 PM

Sadly Gillis figures he has the team he wants but who is he fooling not the fans for sure only himself

anyone else want to kick gillis right in the moneyballs?

#218 binktown

binktown

K-Wing Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 05:47 PM

ya..Lindy Ruff...that would work....NOT...losing is from many factors...coaching maybe one...but I think it is somewhat premature to sack the coach over a few lacklustre results...the league is very even...get over it.

#219 DaMacNamedDre

DaMacNamedDre

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,032 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 06:40 PM

trade(s) coming soon. fingers crossed Gillis kills it.

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.