Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trollup

Van - TB make it happen

7 posts in this topic

I think this helps both teams

to TB

Luuuuuuu

May Ray

3rd round pick

to Van

Teddy Purcell - big scoring RW

Tom Pyatt - 3rd line center

Mathew Garon - back up Scnieder

Lu for Purcell and Garon straight up. That's all we're getting.

Booth - Kes - Purcell

Higgins - Raymond - Hansen

2a2b imo.

If we were to trade with TB, Brett Connolly has to be one of the players coming to VAN.

Lou for Lecavalier. And whatever other pieces and/or cash to make it fit.

Like Booth or Ballard to even some of the salary out and other similar pieces here or there to make it work.

Canucks need a Centre that can step in. The window for this team is almost closed. Vinny is a cup winner, nuff said.

And see if we can get Salo back in the deal somehow, lol.

i would like to have connolly coming back in a trade, almost a point a game in the ahl. Problem is tampa would never give us him and purcell. As much as i like to youngster, Purcell would help our 2nd line out immediately.

That being said, I doubt tampa moves Purcell he plays great with Stamkos.

Malone would be decent if he was to play with the twins, but he is so injured.

Yzerman probably doesnt want to admit he made a mistake with choosing his goalie, so I dont see him jumping after Luo, schneider maybe, but i think he runs with his team for this short year and maybe in the summer or next season he makes a change. Sure looks like he should have gotten Bernier instead of Lindback, never got why he chose Lindback, yes hes big and young but he was so unproven to all of a sudden be thrown into a #1 role

I'd love to have Connolly. I live in pg so I seen him play some games a couple years ago. He was pretty amazing to watch, the team sucked so bad but he was unreal. Literally carried the team. It's a shame the cougars are being run into the ground because it would have been pretty sweet to see him play with good players. His point totals don't really tell the story of how good he is, he got 73 points basically playing Nashville series kesler 1 man army style.