Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

The CDC communal diary

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
106 replies to this topic

#1 Mainly Mattias

Mainly Mattias

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,553 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 11:37 PM

Welcome to the CDC communal diary. Fact or fiction is acceptable. But keep in mind.. we're not good at keeping secrets on the internets..

March 7, 2013.
Recap of today: Number of hot people seen: 0. We lost to the CBJ. Logged onto CMN hoping someone posted a fun new thread but was disappointed. Generally a disappointing day. Blames CDC. Scratch that. Blames gumballthechewy.
“Your journey has molded you for your greater good, and it was exactly what it needed to be. Don't think you've lost time. There is no short-cutting to life. It took each and every situation you have encountered to bring you to the now. And now is right on time.” ― Asha Tyson

#2 Argon

Argon

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 12:17 AM

march 7th, 2113
went to work, worked too hard, went home, played pokemon red in my underwear, went to hockey, lost hockey game, blame goalie and mainlymattias, sitting at home waiting for a phonecall, waiting to sleep

number of hot people seen: everytime I look in the mirror

Edited by Argon, 08 March 2013 - 12:19 AM.

orig2.jpg

#3 Mainly Mattias

Mainly Mattias

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,553 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 12:21 AM

march 7th, 2113
went to work, worked too hard, went home, played pokemon red in my underwear, went to hockey, lost hockey game, blame goalie and mainlymattias, sitting at home waiting for a phonecall, waiting to sleep

number of hot people seen: can't remember, but probably 1

lol. how did you know I paid your goalie to let in those shots?!

now has unwelcome images of Argon in red underwear. ARRRGHHHH!!!! Damn you Argon!

EDIT: now blue, on the other hand, would be acceptable.. :bigblush:

Edited by Mainly Mattias, 08 March 2013 - 12:27 AM.

“Your journey has molded you for your greater good, and it was exactly what it needed to be. Don't think you've lost time. There is no short-cutting to life. It took each and every situation you have encountered to bring you to the now. And now is right on time.” ― Asha Tyson

#4 One one two

One one two

Got skipped again

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,120 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 12:32 AM

March 7, 2013

I slept a lot and played some Pokemon. Managed to disappoint a few people successfully but didn't spot any hot people. Will try again tomorrow.

#5 :D

:D

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,176 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 12:41 AM

March 7th

Woke up at 0600hrs, tried my best to sleep a few more hours, nope. Rubbed one out. Went to the gym.

Got to work by 1500hrs, girl I like isn't working today, going to be a long shift.

Off at 2300hrs, heading out to New West to spend the night and see my pup.

Nothing special.

#6 One one two

One one two

Got skipped again

• Members
  • 9,120 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 11:23 PM

March 8, 2013
Entry #2

Made a new friend today; I feel accomplished. Although I don't know much about my new comrade, I hope that we have many future adventures in store for us. Sketched a little bit and learned some French -- will hopefully do more of each tomorrow. I also spent a good few minutes pondering whether I should be doing these as a chronological list of events in my day like everyone else. I ended up in a long philosophical debate with myself over the intended use of a diary and exactly how much flexibility I should have over what I put in it. After overcoming my counterpart in the debate, I decided that it's my diary and I'll do what I want with it. Genuinely uneventful day.

#7 DDuncan

DDuncan

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 11:43 PM

I went to werk and got to leave at noon. The I made friends with my new friend above me. Ate some fish. Took a sweet nap. Ate some fish and a real nice sweet potato. I then proceeded to take it easy at my hut instead of doing fun stuff on Friday night. I'd say my self esteem levels are at about 75 percent right now.

#8 :D

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 21,176 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 08:37 AM

Woke up for work at around 9PM, got there at 11. Saw the girl I like leaving just as I got there :(

Off work at 0700... Have to decide whether or not to try and get some sleep before a noon tattoo appointment downtown. Have to be back at work by 11PM, yuck.

Edited by :D, 09 March 2013 - 08:43 AM.

#9 Twilight Sparkle

Twilight Sparkle

Lizardshifting Shape

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,368 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 05:06 PM

March 9, 2013

currently dead at work. starting to question if anyone will even see this message

mx0fg0.jpg

Praise Smooze!

#10 Argon

Argon

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 08:03 PM

march 9th; 4.5 hour sleep, woke up and went to work for 5 hours, came up with idea for new rule 34 (finding nemo), tried to buy pokemon blue but guy on craigslist didn't show up, had a nap with gf, went to bingo
orig2.jpg

#11 One one two

One one two

Got skipped again

• Members
  • 9,120 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 11:12 PM

March 9, 2013
Entry #3

I received some possibly good news today as my long lost pet may have been found. I remain skeptical, but am certainly going to look into the matter ASAP.

#12 :D

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 21,176 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 04:03 PM

Hope it was good news.

#13 Guest_Gumballthechewy_*

Guest_Gumballthechewy_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 March 2013 - 06:34 PM

March 10th

I woke up.

That is all.

#14 One one two

One one two

Got skipped again

• Members
  • 9,120 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 11:26 PM

Thanks, D. I do as well. :)

March 10, 2013
Entry #4

The Canucks lost again. Oh well.

#15 Mainly Mattias

Mainly Mattias

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,553 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 01:28 AM

March 12, 2013. Still bruised up from moving furniture and wondering when the bruises will fade enough for me not to feel self conscious at the gym/pool. Debating whether to invite people over next week for the Millionaires jersey night. Have pretty much thrown in the towel on online dating so settling in for the good lonely life on cdc.

#16 Guest_Gumballthechewy_*

Guest_Gumballthechewy_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 March 2013 - 09:02 AM

March 12, 2013. Still bruised up from moving furniture and wondering when the bruises will fade enough for me not to feel self conscious at the gym/pool. Debating whether to invite people over next week for the Millionaires jersey night. Have pretty much thrown in the towel on online dating so settling in for the good lonely life on cdc.

One day you'll find a nice girl who hates all the same things you do.

#17 Snake Doctor

Snake Doctor

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 8,465 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 10:11 AM

March 12, 2013

Waiting to watch the Canucks after work. Still think David Booth is a useless postule. Posted some pictures in funny pics. Feel like going back to bed. :)
Posted Image

#18 Scott Hartnell's Mane

Scott Hartnell's Mane

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,211 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 02:14 PM

March 12, 2013 Recap of today. I cannot remember what I had for breakfast, but it was probably Honey Comb. Noticed my six year old Birkenstocks have a giant crack across the front of the right sandal, frantically searched Etsy for a new "used pair" but to no avail. Went to see Jack The Giant Slayer in 3D this afternoon with a lady friend of mine...the movie was entertaining in many places but a bit too long. Came home like an hour ago I think...give or take...and the last thing I remember I started posting this message. Listening to Bela Fleck and the Flecktones "Live Art" album on FLAC file on foobar. Relaxed, can't wait for the big night of hockey starting in two hours. Hoping my fantasy team performs well.
Posted Image

Well I tell you what Heretic..if Tim Tebow becomes Terry Bradshaw I will shave off all my hair, convert to Christianity, go into the ministry and become a preacher.

#19 BananaMash

BananaMash

xX_qUiCkScOpEz_Xx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,120 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 02:26 PM

Dear diarrhea,

Today I hit my knee on my bed frame, and swore at it. It was a bad day.

-Mash

FxfBlgI.png

#20 Mainly Mattias

Mainly Mattias

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,553 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 02:32 PM

One day you'll find a nice girl who hates all the same things you do.

that's a nice sentiment but i'm pretty sure i'd hate her. B)

Dear diarrhea,

Today I hit my knee on my bed frame, and swore at it. It was a bad day.

-Mash

the trick is not to get out of bed bm

#21 Guest_Gumballthechewy_*

Guest_Gumballthechewy_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:28 PM

Dear diary,

Today I woke up, naked and covered in blood, outside.

On an unrelated note, my girlfriend hasn't been home all day.

that's a nice sentiment but i'm pretty sure i'd hate her. B)

I expect nothing less from you. ;)

Edited by Gumballthechewy, 12 March 2013 - 05:31 PM.

#22 :D

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 21,176 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 12:20 AM

As I was walking home from work tonight, realized my dry streak is approaching a month. :( Moving to poundtown hasn't been the sexcapade I thought it was going to be.

I think I blew out my arches at the gym today. Not sure if it was the treadmill time or overdoing it during the my other leg action. Been limping all day because of it. Was a crazy hard working today actually but all that is sore is the bottom of my feet.

#23 :D

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 21,176 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 12:22 AM

Also, watching Burn After Reading (love Brad Pitt in it) and eating a Charleston Chew... And this is the lighlight of my day.

#24 PowerIce

PowerIce

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,413 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 12:43 AM

This thread is going to blow up and become its own social networking website.

March 13th

Woke up. Realized I didn't have to drop the kids off at school today. And was rained out of work. Went back to sleep. Got woken up shortly after to do random crap because someone realized I was awake.

Went to Cinema on Granville for the Canucks game. Experienced some nice drinks, and some tree sap awful ones. Left, walked around, went to Chipotle. Sobered up and sky trained back to my car. Drove home.

Just brushed my teeth. Now I'm hungry.

Edited by PowerIce, 13 March 2013 - 12:44 AM.

2013 CDC Poker, it's coming soon to a forum near you!

Posted Image

#25 Mainly Mattias

Mainly Mattias

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,553 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 03:04 AM

yum. Chipotle. wonders how the soles of one's feet can hurt..

March 15, 2013 - I must be getting older. I'm considering getting some art.

#26 Argon

Argon

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 06:40 AM

march 15th; did not get steak or bj yesterday because my gf was at work. Day was subpar as a result. This weekend better be good
orig2.jpg

#27 Scott Hartnell's Mane

Scott Hartnell's Mane

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,211 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 06:45 AM

March 15th, AM. Harboring now dormant homicidal thoughts after my backwards ass redneck neighbors insisted on playing very bad country music at ungodly decibels until about 6 hours ago, which would have been 4am EST. I've a good mind to go over there and do very bad things to the speaker wires.
Posted Image

Well I tell you what Heretic..if Tim Tebow becomes Terry Bradshaw I will shave off all my hair, convert to Christianity, go into the ministry and become a preacher.

#28 :D

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 21,176 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 07:32 AM

Maybe they were trying to get back at you for blasting Phish or Greatful Dead or Bob Marley or whatever weed peeps like.

#29 Scott Hartnell's Mane

Scott Hartnell's Mane

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,211 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 07:39 AM

Or maybe they were just being inconsiderate towards my older parents who were trying to get some sleep last night. The Dead and Phish aren't meant to be blasted...neither is Marley, neither is moe., neither is String Cheese Incident, Yonder Mountain String Band, Keller Williams, Bela Fleck, Old Crow Medicine Show, or Ben Harper. But I do have a bit of a Government Mule awakening for them this afternoon...count on that.

On second thought...here's my Cypress Hill - Black Sunday CD. Oh hell yeah. ;)

Edited by Scott Hartnell's Mane, 15 March 2013 - 07:45 AM.

Posted Image

#30 ChenWei91

ChenWei91

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,404 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 07:42 AM

March 15:

I have a job interview at 2pm today. Wondering how I'm gonna screw up this interview, like all the others...

(>'-')>Posted Image<('-'<)

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.