The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The CDC communal diary

Mainly Mattias

Welcome to the CDC communal diary. Fact or fiction is acceptable. But keep in mind.. we're not good at keeping secrets on the internets..

March 7, 2013.

Recap of today: Number of hot people seen: 0. We lost to the CBJ. Logged onto CMN hoping someone posted a fun new thread but was disappointed. Generally a disappointing day. Blames CDC. Scratch that. Blames gumballthechewy.

march 7th, 2113

went to work, worked too hard, went home, played pokemon red in my underwear, went to hockey, lost hockey game, blame goalie and mainlymattias, sitting at home waiting for a phonecall, waiting to sleep

number of hot people seen: everytime I look in the mirror

March 7th

Woke up at 0600hrs, tried my best to sleep a few more hours, nope. Rubbed one out. Went to the gym.

Got to work by 1500hrs, girl I like isn't working today, going to be a long shift.

Off at 2300hrs, heading out to New West to spend the night and see my pup.

Nothing special.

March 8, 2013

Entry #2

/topic/341151-greetings/">Made a new friend today; I feel accomplished. Although I don't know much about my new comrade, I hope that we have many future adventures in store for us. Sketched a little bit and learned some French -- will hopefully do more of each tomorrow. I also spent a good few minutes pondering whether I should be doing these as a chronological list of events in my day like everyone else. I ended up in a long philosophical debate with myself over the intended use of a diary and exactly how much flexibility I should have over what I put in it. After overcoming my counterpart in the debate, I decided that it's my diary and I'll do what I want with it. Genuinely uneventful day.

I went to werk and got to leave at noon. The I made friends with my new friend above me. Ate some fish. Took a sweet nap. Ate some fish and a real nice sweet potato. I then proceeded to take it easy at my hut instead of doing fun stuff on Friday night. I'd say my self esteem levels are at about 75 percent right now.

Woke up for work at around 9PM, got there at 11. Saw the girl I like leaving just as I got there :(

Off work at 0700... Have to decide whether or not to try and get some sleep before a noon tattoo appointment downtown. Have to be back at work by 11PM, yuck.

march 9th; 4.5 hour sleep, woke up and went to work for 5 hours, came up with idea for new rule 34 (finding nemo), tried to buy pokemon blue but guy on craigslist didn't show up, had a nap with gf, went to bingo

March 12, 2013. Still bruised up from moving furniture and wondering when the bruises will fade enough for me not to feel self conscious at the gym/pool. Debating whether to invite people over next week for the Millionaires jersey night. Have pretty much thrown in the towel on online dating so settling in for the good lonely life on cdc.

Guest Gumballthechewy

March 12, 2013. Still bruised up from moving furniture and wondering when the bruises will fade enough for me not to feel self conscious at the gym/pool. Debating whether to invite people over next week for the Millionaires jersey night. Have pretty much thrown in the towel on online dating so settling in for the good lonely life on cdc.

March 12, 2013 Recap of today. I cannot remember what I had for breakfast, but it was probably Honey Comb. Noticed my six year old Birkenstocks have a giant crack across the front of the right sandal, frantically searched Etsy for a new "used pair" but to no avail. Went to see Jack The Giant Slayer in 3D this afternoon with a lady friend of mine...the movie was entertaining in many places but a bit too long. Came home like an hour ago I think...give or take...and the last thing I remember I started posting this message. Listening to Bela Fleck and the Flecktones "Live Art" album on FLAC file on foobar. Relaxed, can't wait for the big night of hockey starting in two hours. Hoping my fantasy team performs well.

Archived