The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Matt Hackett to get the start vs Vancouver on Sunday

Canucks_fo_life

You must think AHL and Nhl backup goalies are chopped liver ! By the time they get to where they are, they have the tools to get it done. You need to find a subject you know something about, because the more you talk about goalies, the more appearant it becomes that you are blowing hot air

Why would anyone take us seriously? We have like 19 ducking left handed defencemen, most of them playing like they belong in the AHL. Ballard is playing rather well, 1 injurred bieksa, and 1 tanev (tanev is awsome).

A coach that has ADD and keeps messing around with line combo's that have been on fire. A power play that looks like ass, a weakened penalty kill.

90% of what is wrong with the team is in it's asset management. How does Gillis still employ a defense coach that is failing so hard night after night. How Is Gillis allowing MG to sit one of the reliable defenders and letting constant fudgups from our top4 slide?

How does the team owner let a GM run with 2 right handed defensemen all year and give alex edler a huge ass contract when he's been playing like ass since christmas last year?

not to mention failing to address our needs at center.

Also, Minnesota plays in Nashville night before, while Canucks are off for 2 days, there is a huge advantage for the Canucks on top of playing Hackett, this town will go insane if the Canucks lose this one and rightfully so.

Canucks management are in meetings this weekend to discuss the teams situation .. I expect that they have come to the conclusion that something [ god knows what ] has to be done .. they are as unhappy as we are .. Im sure someone will say show me proof , I cannot .. so believe me or do not .. Im not trying to be a big shot .. just a big fan with some connections .

Canucks management are in meetings this weekend to discuss the teams situation .. I expect that they have come to the conclusion that something [ god knows what ] has to be done .. they are as unhappy as we are .. Im sure someone will say show me proof , I cannot .. so believe me or do not .. Im not trying to be a big shot .. just a big fan with some connections .

Archived