The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jensen assigned to Chicago Wolves Ahl

Sedin - Sedin - Burrows

Higgins - Raymond - Booth

Jensen - Schroeder - Hansen

Kassian - Lapierre - Weise

Get him into the game with someone he's familiar with (played with Schroeder briefly in the AHL) and a fellow Dane in Hansen with limited time but an offensive role and see how he goes from there. This team needs a youth-infusion and a skilled shooter desperately. Would love to see what he does with the twins on this woefull PP:

Sedin - Sedin - Jensen

Edler - Garrison

Are there any issues with calling Jensen up to the NHL? Does he have to clear waivers under the new CBA since he played in europe this year? I've been trying to find the answer. Could someone clear this up that knows?

If he can be called up without any issues I sure hope we do actually call him up. We need some scoring asap and he might be the spark to get this team going... he looked damn good in pre-season the year prior and has played well with the AIK

Are there any issues with calling Jensen up to the NHL? Does he have to clear waivers under the new CBA since he played in europe this year? I've been trying to find the answer. Could someone clear this up that knows?

If he can be called up without any issues I sure hope we do actually call him up. We need some scoring asap and he might be the spark to get this team going... he looked damn good in pre-season the year prior and has played well with the AIK

Give him a couple weeks in the AHL and see where he's at.

Obviously if he starts scoring a goal a game, they're going to call him up.

We'll have to wait and see if his last stint in the AHL was just an anomaly, or if he's ready to play at this level. Hopefully that will start to get answered on Saturday.

You guys seriously think he's gonna get a call up this season? I highly doubt the Canucks would choose to try out a rookie at this point in this season when they have an abundance of proven NHL wingers. Let him tear it up with the Wolves for the rest of the season and hopefully they can make a deep playoff run. After that Jensen will have a chance to prove himself in the NHL next season.

Archived