The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Christy just spent 2.7 million on yet another photo op

First time in history that a province has bought the Grey Cup game. But I'm not surprised. Christy and her corrupt BC Liberal cronies make these kinda of scratch-my-back-I'll scratch-yours deals all the time. It's just usually done behind closed doors. But she had to make this one public or else she wouldn't get her photo op.

After all, photo ops is the only thing Christy does.

http://bc.ctvnews.ca...y-cup-1.1187834

I hope you all like this picture. It cost 2.7 million. (Look close, our friend Rich Coleman is lurking there also)

photo-668x498.jpg

First time in history that a province has bought the Grey Cup game. But I'm not surprised. Christy and her corrupt BC Liberal cronies make these kinda of scratch-my-back-I'll scratch-yours deals all the time. It's just usually done behind closed doors. But she had to make this one public or else she wouldn't get her photo op.

I hope you all like this picture. It cost 2.7 million. (Look close, our friend Rich Coleman is lurking there also)

I would be more concerned about the Cristy Jinx for a team after putting on that teams jersey for a photo op lol

The only issue I have with any money spent on this is her being in the picture. She didn't provide them money - we did. Other than that one would expect the goverment to be supportive of the CFL and local teams. However now that she put on the Jersey you can count on the Lions not being in this years grey cup lol

I love how anything CC does nowadays is spun into something super terrible. "OMG did you see CC smiling?? She's so smug and arrogant! She must think she smarter then everyone else!" and then "OMG did you see AD smiling? He's such a nice guy and great leader! Just look at that smile!" - Perceived Perception -

How desperate BC Liars and their supporters are.

If you want to talk facts, then lets talk about your BC Liars and what they've done the past 12 years:

Ethnic Vote Scandal

Basi/Virk

BC Rail

HST

Smart Meters

Raid on the Legislature

Tearing up Union (HEU) Contracts

Gordo's Drunk Driving

Closing Courthouses

Cutbacks to Legal Aid

Raising MSP Premiums

Cuts to School Boards Province Wide

2010 Olympics

Selling of BC Gas

Exporting Law Logs to China and elsewhere

Health Care has worsened

Those are just the ones off the top of my head.

Christy probably just jinxed the Lions chances of playing at home in the Grey Cup by wearing the Jersey. Just ask the 2011 Canucks when they lost in SCF. Every Vancouver Sports Team Jersey she dons for a Photo OP, they lose.

Nice try.

"B.C. Premier Christy Clark said hosting the 2011 Grey Cup generated more than $100-million in economic activity, and she expects that number to jump to jump an additional $20 to $30-million this time around."

In case you can't read (pretty apparent by how you glanced over a majority of the article),

$100-million in economic activity

How desperate BC Liars and their supporters are.

If you want to talk facts, then lets talk about your BC Liars and what they've done the past 12 years:

Ethnic Vote Scandal

Basi/Virk

BC Rail

HST

Smart Meters

Raid on the Legislature

Tearing up Union (HEU) Contracts

Gordo's Drunk Driving

Closing Courthouses

Cutbacks to Legal Aid

Raising MSP Premiums

Cuts to School Boards Province Wide

2010 Olympics

Selling of BC Gas

Exporting Law Logs to China and elsewhere

Health Care has worsened

Those are just the ones off the top of my head.

Archived