The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

*Midway Point* Biggest disappointment / biggest pleasant surprise

Canuckler87

For me:

Biggest pleasant surprise: That the NW division is still inferior to us even though we are not playing upto potential. With all the talk about the wild or oilers dethroning us, it still is our kingdom to rule.

Biggest dissapointment: Teams lack of hunger & compete levels - need i say more? We seem way too satisfied for whatever reason. What happened to the hunger & drive we displayed in the playoffs 2 yrs ago?

Biggest pleasant surprise: expected winning goalie duo of Lu, Schneider willing to stay together in Vancouver

Disappointment: Neither of them is playing well enough to permanently take the #1 spot and it's unlikely either will get traded for the return MG wants... oh and the offense and defense are out of wack.

Biggest pleasant surprise: Raymond finding his game again

Biggest Disappointment: I think the 2010-2011 playoffs actually broke Kesler, he's never been the same since. He has been the biggest let down of the past two years in all honesty. As a result our second line is also broke, as usual.

Biggest pleasant surprise: Raymond finding his game again

Biggest Disappointment: I think the 2010-2011 playoffs actually broke Kesler, he's never been the same since. He has been the biggest let down of the past two years in all honesty. As a result our second line is also broke, as usual.

MayRay. Performance without the second line.

Not disappointed about anything really - no real standouts - a number of guys could pick up their game, but nothing epic.

If forced to pick something, it would be Kesler's return to misfortune, and that the team almost seemed to respond in a disconcerting way when he returned to the lineup.

Archived