I don't care what the lines are.

Play a hard 60 mins

Throw some fricken body checks

Shoot the dam puck on the fricken PP

Hit the dam net

shut down all these dam crybabies.

Please

Minnesota 5 Vancouver 1

haven't seen anything from previous games to show that we can win.. other than that 1 game vs LA.. the teams been playing like absolute crap. Schneider is inconsistent... same with Luongo... we have no secondary scoring other than Hansen.. 2 of our top 6 defenseman are hurt.. Minni playing well and if they beat Nashville tmw they'll be pumped to take over the NW division... so ya... start brinigng out the golf clubs.. gonna be a long off-season.

8-1 Wild.

This is not what I want but what I hope would trigger some changes to our team. If we keep getting good/respectable/mediocre results then nothing will change and we'll just get knocked out of the playoffs early again, assuming we even get in. Sorry everyone.

Minnesota 5 Vancouver 1

haven't seen anything from previous games to show that we can win.. other than that 1 game vs LA.. the teams been playing like absolute crap. Schneider is inconsistent... same with Luongo... we have no secondary scoring other than Hansen.. 2 of our top 6 defenseman are hurt.. Minni playing well and if they beat Nashville tmw they'll be pumped to take over the NW division... so ya... start brinigng out the golf clubs.. gonna be a long off-season.

Minnesota 5 Vancouver 1

This is a must-win game in regulation. No freebie "loser" points should be given out. Also, if the Canucks lose in regulation to the Wild tomorrow and the Wild also win their game tonight, we are going to be below the playoff bar. I have not been jumping on the "fire AV" bandwagon for a while now, but I believe it should happen if the team continues to under-perform.

Is Ballard going to be back?

He plays well at home, ahem.

I want to see AV mix the lines up; double shift Hank with Booth and Kassian. Double shift Danny with Raymond and Hanson. Burrows with Sestito and Lappy. Time to ride our horses a little harder! :towel:

Hey AV, are you listening? Use your star players to get your secondary guys some goals, structure and confidence in their game & we will get back on track! Also;

Garrison back on right D! Never mind he says he don't like it.

Barker (to get some shots through)/ Edler on the PP!

Archived