The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Minnesota Wild | 10/03/13 | SNET-P | 5PM

iCanucksLover

Rock bottom they will hit tomorrow, me thinks. And I hope it will be the impetus for much needed change. I just can't stand watching them lose, partially as a result of emotionless play. This team is starting to remind me of the post '94 team that fell into decline just a couple of years after their cup run. Many similarities, especially lack of chemistry and a "you mess with the bean, you mess with the whole burrito " attitude.

So we only manage to get 5 goals in the last 3 games, including only 1 against the lowly Blue Jackets, and that means we should keep the lines the way they are?

I know everyone always says to stop jumbling the lines, but he should at least have the right lines when he stops jumbling them.The lines aren't right right now.

IMO they should be:

Sedin Sedin Burrows

Higgins Schroeder Hansen

Booth Raymond Kassian

Weise Lapierre Sestito

They better not lose tomorrow or they'll drop to 6th in the conference and only 2 points ahead of 11th. There's 6 teams that could leap frog them with 1 win. That's kinda scary to know how close they are to being out of it. Also it sounds like Bieksa will be out a couple more games and i don't like their chances without him.

Sorry, not trying to be a negative nelly but that's just reality.

Archived