Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

iCanucksLover

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Minnesota Wild | 10/03/13 | SNET-P | 5PM

whoever thinks it was schneiders fault we lost is a complete idiot. Every second shot the wild took was a scoring chance, trade garrison, sit out edler, send Schroeder back. We can't rely on sedins or the goalies to inch out every game for us and get us the win.

The most worrying fact is that they were outshot 2-1 in the third period when down 2 goals against a team that played the night before. Not ruling out a possibility that Tanev and/or Hank are injured despite finishing the game - took Kesler 3 games to realize his foot was broken. Things looking a little bleak in Canuck land.

hahaha shows your negative outlook. I said we should cheer our team on. You could have interpreted multiple different ways, but you chose to go with one that focuses on the negative. Interesting.

To clarify for your pea brain. Cheering on your team is rooting for their success in any circumstance. Not just when things are going well. They win and lose together, as a team. I feel we shouldn't be any different as fans.

I don't condone or accept poor effort either, but I am not going to starting hating.

So hopefully Schneider doesn't start the next game. Not blaming him, but he's certainly not helping anything! Trust in Lu...So hopefully Schneider doesn't start the next game. Not solely blaming him for the loss, but he's certainly not helping anything!

Trust in Lu...

What does AV chewing gum have anything to do with his coaching ? That's the dumbest point I've ever heard from any canuck bandwagoner "AV hater" so called fan. blame the players who are getting paid millions to play there beat each and every game not to cruise through a couple games win or loss and try hard when they play tougher teams. Some of these players are earning too much to make excuses after every game they lose saying "we got to be better next time" and BS like that

What does AV chewing gum have anything to do with his coaching ? That's the dumbest point I've ever heard from any canuck bandwagoner "AV hater" so called fan. blame the players who are getting paid millions to play there beat each and every game not to cruise through a couple games win or loss and try hard when they play tougher teams. Some of these players are earning too much to make excuses after every game they lose saying "we got to be better next time" and BS like that