The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What would a Schneider+ hodgson+grabner+1st have returned

Guys say all sorts of things it doesn't necessarily mean it's true. Volpatti said he had mixed feelings when going to Washington even though he probably was disappointed and wanted to stay with Vancouver. Alfredsson said playing with a visor would bother him, then after playing with it for awhile he said it doesn't bother him. Pro athletes sometimes put a positive spin on things in the media that they don't always believe.

Grabner had scored at every level and scored at a 20 goal pace for the one part of a season he played for Vancouver. Also Grabner isn't getting these huge minutes people like to pretend he is. He's on the ice roughly about as much as Higgins or Raymond who last I checked aren't 1st liners.

Guys say all sorts of things it doesn't necessarily mean it's true. Volpatti said he had mixed feelings when going to Washington even though he probably was disappointed and wanted to stay with Vancouver. Alfredsson said playing with a visor would bother him, then after playing with it for awhile he said it doesn't bother him. Pro athletes sometimes put a positive spin on things in the media that they don't always believe.

Grabner had scored at every level and scored at a 20 goal pace for the one part of a season he played for Vancouver. Also Grabner isn't getting these huge minutes people like to pretend he is. He's on the ice roughly about as much as Higgins or Raymond who last I checked aren't 1st liners.

Grabner has already stated that one of the main reasons for his breakout season was because he was waived by Florida and he knew that he had to work harder to stay in the NHL. I don't know if he would have had a 30+ goal season with the Canucks if we kept him....

Archived