The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Prospects you would like to see signed?

wshdrvvn

With international and college seasons finishing or coming to a close soon, a lot of our prospects will be available to potentially sign an ELC. So i was curious who people thought would be good options for the wolves or maybe the k wings.

Personally i'd like to see jeremy price signed and tried out with the wolves. He's been one of our most solid D prospects for a number of years, really want to see him play against pros! Others might be blomstrand or tommernes, but i'm not sure how much space the wolves would be willing to make.

I would also like to see Honzik signed, if possible. He's not exactly a Cory Schneider, an Eddie Lack, or even a Joe Cannata, but it's good to keep goalies running through the pipeline. Honzik has tools to work with. He makes a ton of saves every night on the worst team in the QMJHL, regardless of how many goals he actually gives up. He's the kind of guy you want to see on a capable team and behind a capable defense to determine what he can really do.

Patrick Mcnally actually. This guys really reminds me of Christian Ehrhoff or Campbell sometimes with his end to end rushes. All out offensive dman, the team is looking for. Sure he needs time to develope, but sitll, I want him in our system sooner rather then later.

..  and kellan lain!  Didn't see this coming til the past few days but pretty excited to see what he can do.  i suspect gilman or MG will address all the signings of late, i'd like to hear what they project for these guys into next season. the prospect pool is a mess right now though, i really am interested to see who is on their way out, and who else is coming in.

Archived