The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Prospects you would like to see signed?

wshdrvvn

If MG could sign Andrej Sustr, that'd solve our big defensemen, right handed issue... 6'8, right handed... Apparently is a smooth skating defenceman who can make the first pass out of the zone with excellent vision.. He can definitely let one go with his shot when given the opportunity.... Sorta like a Tanev pretty much but he's been compared to Tyler Myers-like playing style... Not to the calibre of Myers' skill level but plays a similar style

I haven't seen anyone mention him but i think ryan walters could be a good pick up. he's not tall so most CDCers probably won't be interested but he is a really good player. he played for the des moines buccaneers for several seasons. He was a gamer back then. could make things happen in multiple ways. he's having a great year this year and i think he would be worth a contract spot. we've put so much attention into size, why not try for some skill? (thought i'd add he's average sized, 6 foot 180, not too small at all.)

Excited about Jensen, Lack, Gaunce, Connauton, Corrado (especially since he's a righty), and Price for prospects. All future NHLer's. Also McEneny had a good year.

Also I strongly believe Kellan Lain (the new signing) will be an awesome player for us next year. Look for him to centre a solid 4th line on the canucks roster next season. Hugely underrated player with a ton of upside. Exactly what we needed... size, grit, smarts, defense, face-off wins, and a potential offensive upside once he gains confidence.

I haven't seen anyone mention him but i think ryan walters could be a good pick up. he's not tall so most CDCers probably won't be interested but he is a really good player. he played for the des moines buccaneers for several seasons. He was a gamer back then. could make things happen in multiple ways. he's having a great year this year and i think he would be worth a contract spot. we've put so much attention into size, why not try for some skill? (thought i'd add he's average sized, 6 foot 180, not too small at all.)

Greg Carey of St Lawrence University might be a good signing for the Canucks. I'd pass on Honzik and Blomstrand personally. Price and Tommernes might be worth signing, but we have to be careful we don't wind up stocking Kalamazoo and the Missouri Mavericks with too many players.

So it's tough.

Greg Carey of St Lawrence University might be a good signing for the Canucks. I'd pass on Honzik and Blomstrand personally. Price and Tommernes might be worth signing, but we have to be careful we don't wind up stocking Kalamazoo and the Missouri Mavericks with too many players.

So it's tough.

Archived