The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

You're wrong, The Canucks are better than ever

Merci

You can argue all you want, Doug.

Fact is, the Canucks are a better club with a healthy Kesler in the line-up. No Question. Every player in professional and amateur sport plays with knocks. What Kesler has had over the past 2 seasons are not knocks, they are / were significant injuries that required surgeries.

Blaming Ryan Kesler for the team's struggles is an absolute farce.

You can argue all you want, Doug.

Fact is, the Canucks are a better club with a healthy Kesler in the line-up. No Question. Every player in professional and amateur sport plays with knocks. What Kesler has had over the past 2 seasons are not knocks, they are / were significant injuries that required surgeries.

Blaming Ryan Kesler for the team's struggles is an absolute farce.

They are not. This team isn't winning a cup even if they're 100% healthy. It's either changes or "bye bye. The window is closing."

Fire AV, Hire Ruff, Fire Brown, Hire Baumgartner. Trade Edler for a good RH D and 3rd line center. Get a playmaking RW for the Second line and maybe. JUST MAYBE. The Canucks can have a shot. If not, they're done for.

We all love this team .. I watch every game win or lose .. im no bandwagon fan .. I just dont feel we are a mean enough team to succeed in the playoffs .. nor do i feel we are talented enough to compensate for that .. and it kills me to say that .. I will be thrilled to be proven wrong .. cant wait to eat crow !! go nucks go !!!

Archived