The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(GDT) Chicago Wolves vs Milwaukee Admirals - 3/9/13, 5:00PM PST

NuxFan09

I mentioned earlier in the thread that Jensen is like a big free agent acquisition. Would you go out and sign the 11th leading goal scorer in the SEL and NOT use him in PP situations? This isn't a rookie coming fresh out of juniors with NO pro experience. He helped ignite the Wolves PP last year in the playoffs with 2 goals in 2 games and then succumbed to an eye injury. He doesn't have a ton of experience but my opinion is that he did enough in his limited stint in the AHL last year and the SEL this year to at least get a 2nd PP unit spot right off the bat. It's just common sense, not gifting Jensen with ice time.

Mike Moore draws a hooking penalty, which will give the Wolves their 5th PP opportunity with less than 2 minutes left in the 2nd.

Scores!! In his first game back after sitting out 8 with an injury, Andrew Gordon took a re-direct off a skate down low and snuck it in short side.

2-1 Wolves.

I mentioned earlier in the thread that Jensen is like a big free agent acquisition. Would you go out and sign the 11th leading goal scorer in the SEL and NOT use him in PP situations? This isn't a rookie coming fresh out of juniors with NO pro experience. He helped ignite the Wolves PP last year in the playoffs with 2 goals in 2 games and then succumbed to an eye injury. He doesn't have a ton of experience but my opinion is that he did enough in his limited stint in the AHL last year and the SEL this year to at least get a 2nd PP unit spot right off the bat. It's just common sense, not gifting Jensen with ice time.

Archived