The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

How Do You Wake Up

Argon

Type: alarm - person - natural

Specific Method: I use a wall-plugged alarm clock, no music just straight up alarm

Snooze Frequency: none - once - multiple

Other Important Notes: If I remember to charge my phone, I unplug it right away

Alarm on my phone, 30 mins before I'm supposed to get up. I use the "Knightrider" theme song. When I'm actually meant to wake, my iPod plays "Beautiful Morning" by the Rascals. Of course, it's on the other side of the room so I'm forced to wake up to turn it off.

I also wake up nude.

Type: Alarm

Specific Method: Wall-plugged alarm, just the annoying as hell buzzing/beeping noise.

Snooze Frequency: Depends how tired I am/if I have a spare block first thing. If I have my English Literature class first thing (which I really love and there's lots of good looking girls in there) then I'm up right away and will have time to make breakfast and coffee. When I have my spare or History first or something I'll usually slam the snooze button until the last possible chance then sprint my way through my morning routine and to my bus stop.

Other Important Notes: I'm starting to think that I either a) am an actual isomniac or B) spend too much time online watching shows or messing around on forums such as this until 1-3am and don't get much sleep, I now have a perpetually tired look and while it sort of suits my style, I'd rather not look baked most of the time (minus the red eyes) because people give me weird looks (because I hang out with total stoners all the time). I also charge my phone with my laptop every night and sometimes use that Sleep Cycles app, but I've stopped recently because it's sort of bad realizing how little sleep I get.

Combination of crying babies and/or alarm clock (radio and traditional plugged in to wall).

Never snooze. If I'm still tired (since having babies this is fairly constant now) I simply stumble around bumping in to things until I'm alert enough to find coffee. No babies have been dropped as yet.

Guest Gumballthechewy

I either get woken up by huskies, insane with the idea that I'll take them for a walk...

Or by a certain topless vagrant wanting special attention...

:bigblush:

Archived