The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks 2 vs Minnesota 4

The Magician

Was it just me or was AV laughing at his players on the bench after the first Wild goal 20 seconds in? If that's the case he's gotta go , that's crap for a coach to act like that. I would have been frickin pissed off and totally yelling at my d@mn team!

Was it just me or was AV laughing at his players on the bench after the first Wild goal 20 seconds in? If that's the case he's gotta go , that's crap for a coach to act like that. I would have been frickin pissed off and totally yelling my d@mn team!

how many times has lou let in 8 goals in his career, 7 or more in the playoffs

how many times has schnieder done that?

end of story

if your sad argument is schnieder didnt give the team a chance to win you weren't watching the game. you weren't watching how lou gave chicago 3 games in 2011 and gave the series to boston and la

take your blinders off and your lou soother out of your mouth

How many times has Schnedier won a playoff series? What's his record? 1-3? How many seasons has he played the vast majority of games? Has his play gotten better or worse since this season came around and he was thought of as the starter? How many times has he played 50+ games in a season? How was Schenider in that Chicago series? Oh that's right you forgot that Schneider coughed up the puck twice and then got beaten in a penalty shot and hurt himself in game 6. That would be 2 games to Chicago then for Luongo.

how many games has Schneider played in the playoffs?

you seriously have the weakest arguments i have ever seen in my life and you act like you know what you're talking about it's hilarious.

If Luongo had played tonight and let in 4 goals you would be all over him, pls go

Why don't we try David Booth with the Sedins? He's a power forward who's not afraid to go to the net, he's got a lot of speed, and it might be able to get him going a bit (as far as scoring goals go).

Sedin - Sedin - Booth

Burrows - Raymond - Hansen

Higgins - Lapierre - Kassian

4th line.

How many times has Schnedier won a playoff series? What's his record? 1-3? How many seasons has he played the vast majority of games? Has his play gotten better or worse since this season came around and he was thought of as the starter? How many times has he played 50+ games in a season? How was Schenider in that Chicago series? Oh that's right you forgot that Schneider coughed up the puck twice and then got beaten in a shootout and hurt himself in game 6. That would be 2 games to Chicago then for Luongo.

Was it just me or was AV laughing at his players on the bench after the first Wild goal 20 seconds in? If that's the case he's gotta go , that's crap for a coach to act like that. I would have been frickin pissed off and totally yelling at my d@mn team!

does every thread have to turn into a luongo vs schneider thread?

schneider let in a few goals, but he also made some really critical saves to try to give his team a chance to tie the game.

GOALTENDING IS THE LAST THING WE SHOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT RIGHT NOW!!!

but don't worry "Luongo Lovers" or whatever some of you would like to be called, luongo will most likely get the next game anyways, so please spare us the schneider sucks omg, luongo is much better posts to yourselves.

i would like to talk about overall team effort.....which was nowhere to be found for 50 min.

The Canucks were just scrambling all over the place the whole game. And not in a good way.

Everything looked pretty sloppy. The PP is horrible right now.

We've got to take Edler off the 1st unit and replace him with someone who will actually give Garrison a chance to let it rip.

Where's the urgency? We've got the talent but what the hell is going on off ice to make the Canucks look so lost?

buddy put some skates on, learn to play hockey and you'd KNOW for a fact, fundamentally Schnieder is a better goalie

I have stated why on many posts throughout this site. Look it up.

Look you love Lou, great, you're a fan. I like Lou as well, but doesn't change the fact Schnieder is younger, cheaper and better.

If you'd ever played the game, you'd get that. Most people who have played the game at a high level understand that.

Those who simply have sat in the stands dont.

buddy put some skates on, learn to play hockey and you'd KNOW for a fact, fundamentally Schnieder is a better goalie

I have stated why on many posts throughout this site. Look it up.

Look you love Lou, great, you're a fan. I like Lou as well, but doesn't change the fact Schnieder is younger, cheaper and better.

If you'd ever played the game, you'd get that. Most people who have played the game at a high level understand that.

Those who simply have sat in the stands dont.

Archived