The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks 2 vs Minnesota 4

The Magician

I was not happy with tonights game it seems like higgins booth and kass played well, but when schroeder finally got the oppurtunity to prove himself on the 2nd line he was not good, i think my lines for the next games should look like this

Sedins-Burrows

Kassian-Higgins-Booth

Hansen-Lapierre-Raymond

Sestito-Schroeder-Weise

Canucks fans say: I'm concerned about the team and hope they pull it together.

Bandwagoners say: This team sucks! They need to do exactly what my dumb, ignorant ass says or they'll continue to be failures!! I am entitled to having a cup-winning team in my city because the world revolves around me. Wah wah wah.

Defense is so bad it wont hold in the playoffs even if Bieksa is back.

This deadline is make or break for Gillis.

Cup or Bust! Nothing in between ie: 2nd/conf finals will be a major failure. Last chance for sedins at cup.

Go ALL IN this deadline or blow this core up for multiple 1st rd picks this upcoming draft.

Canucks fans say: I'm concerned about the team and hope they pull it together.

Bandwagoners say: This team sucks! They need to do exactly what my dumb, ignorant ass says or they'll continue to be failures!! I am entitled to having a cup-winning team in my city because the world revolves around me. Wah wah wah.

First place on the line and this is the egg they laid? I'd far rather cheer for a team that punishes, crashes and bangs than to cheer for a so called skilled team that looks as pathetic as the Canucks did tonight. This team is now firmly in a tailspin.

Cup or Bust! Nothing in between ie: 2nd/conf finals will be a major failure. Last chance for sedins at cup.

Go ALL IN this deadline or blow this core up for multiple 1st rd picks this upcoming draft.

buretomogilny u

lol...sure you did...

Schnieder played bad?

1. Goal 1 - 2 on 1 moving across and Parise (who is one of the most dangerous players in the league) got it off fast and in a good spot, and it found a hole. If you played anything other than waterboy at UMass there champ you'd get that

2. Goal 2 - tip in top of the crease from the backdoor coming across pass from behind the net/corner and no one touched the guy. So again, if you played anything other than waterboy you'd get that.

3. Goal 3 - one timer on a pp where the whole team was standing around (go look at that pp again, the whole 30 seconds of harlem globetrotter passing in our end, how no canuck moved or even put pressure on the puck), again one timer and screened. Again, if you played at Umass you;d get that.

4. Goal 4 well I didn't see it but if you think this game was bec of schnieder you didn't play anywhere but as umass on nhl 13 champ

5. How about the obscene oddman chances he stopped? how about the fact when it was 2-0 he held the team in shutting down 2 pp's by Minne? How about the breakaway? hmmm

go watch the game and think, and ya the highest level of hockey you've played is in the western ball hockey league c division, its pretty damn obvious.

Defense is so bad it wont hold in the playoffs even if Bieksa is back.[/ I

Why does he have to go maybe the defensive coach Bowness needs to go first maybe the PP coach Brown needs to go i don't know what people are expecting because for every coach that gets fired during the season usually just 1 actually has an impact on its time

Also they way people are building Ruff up you would think he would have a job already face facts he isn't going anywhere and if he does it will be at the end of the season its March 10th 24 games left to be played the regular season ends April 27th no new coach could turn any team around in that time

lol...sure you did...

Schnieder played bad?

1. Goal 1 - 2 on 1 moving across and Parise (who is one of the most dangerous players in the league) got it off fast and in a good spot, and it found a hole. If you played anything other than waterboy at UMass there champ you'd get that

2. Goal 2 - tip in top of the crease from the backdoor coming across pass from behind the net/corner and no one touched the guy. So again, if you played anything other than waterboy you'd get that.

3. Goal 3 - one timer on a pp where the whole team was standing around (go look at that pp again, the whole 30 seconds of harlem globetrotter passing in our end, how no canuck moved or even put pressure on the puck), again one timer and screened. Again, if you played at Umass you;d get that.

4. Goal 4 well I didn't see it but if you think this game was bec of schnieder you didn't play anywhere but as umass on nhl 13 champ

5. How about the obscene oddman chances he stopped? how about the fact when it was 2-0 he held the team in shutting down 2 pp's by Minne? How about the breakaway? hmmm

go watch the game and think, and ya the highest level of hockey you've played is in the western ball hockey league c division, its pretty damn obvious.

Archived