Raymond - Schroeder - Hansen

Booth - Burrows - Higgins

Sestito - Lapierre - Weise

Hamhuis - Bieksa (if healthy)

Garrison - Edler

Ballard - Tanev

Luongo

Schneider

This team is looking like the team of 08 that collapsed and didn't make the playoffs.

If Gillis doesn't make some moves, we're in danger of the same thing happening. And if that happens, he can join the likes of Nonis as ex-Canucks GMs.

At risk of being labeld a "bandwagon fan" (a term which a majority of CDC doesn't even know the proper definition), I'm not afraid to say this game was an absolute JOKE. This team is a JOKE. Time for a big shake up.

I've never been a "glass half empty" kinda guy, but right now I'm not even looking forward to playoffs because I'm legitimately worried.

I think the reason why Schneider is now getting so much games is because they want to see if Schneider can really be a number 1 goalie. Cause it's no point trading Luongo away, when Schneider is not ready. Luongo is LUongo no matter what, he's already a proven number 1 goalie. GM's already told him, nothing will change their oppinons on Luongo, wether he wins 3 in a row or loses 3 in a row, Luong is LUongo, but Schneider needs to prove he can be a number 1 man. Gillis doesn't want to trade away Luongo yet unless Schneider is legit. Now that we see he's not totally legit yet, some real good games, lets in 4 goals tonight, lets in 2 the other night, lets in 3 multiple times in a row, now I'm not sold on Schneider. Sadness looks over Vancouver, this is turning into an ugly season real fast.

easy game to call the outcome after the first 5 min quick goal against, bad bounces slow puck movement slow skating all around bad game.

if they lose next game then they need to start calling each other out get some emotion in the games looked like it was gonna be a good tough game then after the fight nothing no emotion nothing.

Archived