The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks 2 vs Minnesota 4

The Magician

Man we could probably make some money right now - Vancouver is still higher in the standings than a lot of Western teams - if we start betting against them now while the odds are in favor of Vancouver we definitely win some dough.

Worried. Team is playing with 0 spark. Gillis NEEDS to make a move.

Halfway through the season and the team has yet to play a more then one or two 60 minute games.

Fire AV, trade Schneider, get a D-man who can play.

And MG needs a slap in the face for not resigning Salo. This D-core is absolutely HORRENDOUS and has been all season.

I am so beyond annoyed at this team. Their effort is non-existent and the Twins are the only players who can generate ANYTHING.

I can't wait to hear AV tell us we ran into a good team, and have to give them credit

Henrik will say every team is a good team, and we just didn't get the bounces

etc etc..

how about a chair being thrown across a room now

only players who showed so heart tonight, Burr, Tostito, Kassian, Higgins, Tanev

Not good enough for a divisional rivalry, first place and potentially being dropped out of the playoffs.

it was a playoff game, and we played like we did last playoffs...like we don't care

Here's the thing, this team has played average all season, but it's only now that our goaltending has failed to mask it.

This is not a goaltending issue, don't pretend it is.

There are too many players that are not being put in positions to succeed. This team looks lost because they have no direction from their coach. Nobody knows their roles, and it's showing.

Its not Schneiders fault the team in front of him sucks, but Luongo will start tomorrow anyways. This team plays with no passion and no sense of urgency. It is long overdo for a coaching change as AV has obviously lost the team as well as a couple of big trades to try and jumpstart the team. I think Booth needs to go, as much as I like him he doesn't seem to fit in and I dont think trading him will have a negative affect on team chemistry. Any move MG can make other then swapping around 4th liners should be good as he has sat on his hands for far to long and I dont know if there are no trades out there or if he is to scared to make them but he needs to figure it out. The easy answer is to fire AV then go from there.

Archived