The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks 2 vs Minnesota 4

The Magician

does every thread have to turn into a luongo vs schneider thread?

schneider let in a few goals, but he also made some really critical saves to try to give his team a chance to tie the game.

GOALTENDING IS THE LAST THING WE SHOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT RIGHT NOW!!!

but don't worry "Luongo Lovers" or whatever some of you would like to be called, luongo will most likely get the next game anyways, so please spare us the schneider sucks omg, luongo is much better posts to yourselves.

i would like to talk about overall team effort.....which was nowhere to be found for 50 min.

Canucks fans say: I'm concerned about the team and hope they pull it together.

Bandwagoners say: This team sucks! They need to do exactly what my dumb, ignorant ass says or they'll continue to be failures!! I am entitled to having a cup-winning team in my city because the world revolves around me. Wah wah wah.

oh I see you're a guy who played in the minors and thinks that makes you an expert lol.

if he's fundamentally better why are his numbers worse across the board? make excuses about the team playing bad all you want Luongo has the exact same team playing in front of him when he plays

playing Junior B doesn't make you a pro or an expert get your head out of your ass

Overrated Gillis made this team way worse from the team that went to the finals.

Where's Salo, Erhoff, Torres, Hodgson, Volpatti.

Why is Booth and his 4+ mil cap hit still on this team!?

What a joke signing overrated Garrison to a LONG TERM deal with NTC but wont give Salo, Erhoff, Torres a bit of raise or extra year.

Agreed, its unbelievable how stupid some people are even suggesting goaltending was the issue tonight.

But their argument is ooh all you schnieder lovers would rail on Lou!

Actually no, most of the people on here want the canucks to win regardless of who is in net. And when the team stinks out the joint as the did in detroit, here tonight, 'so called schnieder lovers' weren't saying Oh lou cost us the game.

But it makes them feel better as you say

I think these idiots would rather the canucks lose with schnieder in net from some sort of adolescent, imbelicic vegeful attitude that their hero is not number 1 anymore.

It shows the level of maturity, intelligence, and definitely a lack of knowledge of hockey.

well said

Overrated Gillis made this team way worse from the team that went to the finals.

Where's Salo, Erhoff, Torres, Hodgson, Volpatti.

Why is Booth and his 4+ mil cap hit still on this team!?

What a joke signing overrated Garrison to a LONG TERM deal with NTC but wont give Salo, Erhoff, Torres a bit of raise or extra year.

If you don't think a goalie can stop that early goal or the 4th one when the team was in range, then you need to watch more hockey. Oh, but I guess not making timely saves is only a problem if Luongo is in net. And it's only a team loss if Schneider is in net. I guess I forgot the rules somewhere.

does every thread have to turn into a luongo vs schneider thread?

schneider let in a few goals, but he also made some really critical saves to try to give his team a chance to tie the game.

GOALTENDING IS THE LAST THING WE SHOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT RIGHT NOW!!!

but don't worry "Luongo Lovers" or whatever some of you would like to be called, luongo will most likely get the next game anyways, so please spare us the schneider sucks omg, luongo is much better posts to yourselves.

i would like to talk about overall team effort.....which was nowhere to be found for 50 min.

Archived