The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks 2 vs Minnesota 4

The Magician

So much for the lip service Hank served up about "urgency" and "desperation". Another game mailed in by most of the lineup.

Ice capades disguising as our power play...the Sedins should just as well compete in ice dancing, the way they are playing entirely on the perimeter.

At least the PK looked decent tonight...Schneider outplayed by Backstrom, though we made it easy on Backstrom with all the shots from the perimeter.

The lack of competitive level and constant bumbling that is Alexander Edler has got to stop...it's official -- we are a bunch of pretenders who can't even do a decent job of disguising ourselves as contenders.

Terrible, terrible game. I'm really disappointed in this team right now, and it's really looking like we need a shake up of sort. There isn't any passion, they look complacent.

I'm not panicking, we could still make the playoffs and whatnot. But at this rate we're going to miss them unless things turn around soon. The other Northwest division teams are catching up, and we're putting ourselves in a battle for a playoff spot that we really shouldn't be in.

Its not Schneiders fault the team in front of him sucks, but Luongo will start tomorrow anyways. This team plays with no passion and no sense of urgency. It is long overdo for a coaching change as AV has obviously lost the team as well as a couple of big trades to try and jumpstart the team. I think Booth needs to go, as much as I like him he doesn't seem to fit in and I dont think trading him will have a negative affect on team chemistry. Any move MG can make other then swapping around 4th liners should be good as he has sat on his hands for far to long and I dont know if there are no trades out there or if he is to scared to make them but he needs to figure it out. The easy answer is to fire AV then go from there.

Archived