Primus099, on 10 March 2013 - 08:33 PM, said:
I played NCAA at Umass Boston so I could really care less where you played lol. You're not impressing anyone
Keep making excuses for Schneider when he plays bad and then ripping Luongo when he plays equally bad and then pretending that you are a "fan of both goalies"
lol...sure you did...
Schnieder played bad?
1. Goal 1 - 2 on 1 moving across and Parise (who is one of the most dangerous players in the league) got it off fast and in a good spot, and it found a hole. If you played anything other than waterboy at UMass there champ you'd get that
2. Goal 2 - tip in top of the crease from the backdoor coming across pass from behind the net/corner and no one touched the guy. So again, if you played anything other than waterboy you'd get that.
3. Goal 3 - one timer on a pp where the whole team was standing around (go look at that pp again, the whole 30 seconds of harlem globetrotter passing in our end, how no canuck moved or even put pressure on the puck), again one timer and screened. Again, if you played at Umass you;d get that.
4. Goal 4 well I didn't see it but if you think this game was bec of schnieder you didn't play anywhere but as umass on nhl 13 champ
5. How about the obscene oddman chances he stopped? how about the fact when it was 2-0 he held the team in shutting down 2 pp's by Minne? How about the breakaway? hmmm
go watch the game and think, and ya the highest level of hockey you've played is in the western ball hockey league c division, its pretty damn obvious.
Edited by BuretoMogilny, 10 March 2013 - 08:42 PM.