Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

schneider

We only have 1 more win than Columbus

31 posts in this topic

Well at least that is something to be positive about :sadno:

Yeah I'm getting pretty tired of playing like an average goaltender.

Still, we only had 1 set-up goal, and Hank got lucky on the second one, so I would have had to stand on my head to squeeze out a win there.

From the score, it looks like you did stand on your head, the entire game. Not in the good way.

I hope we don't make the playoffs so we actually see some change. Not like we're gonna do anything but get 4-2'd in the first round anyways.

I hope we don't make the playoffs so we actually see some change. Not like we're gonna do anything but get 4-2'd in the first round anyways.

The nucks are the joke of the nhl right now.. It is evident that other teams have our systen figured out, especially tonight.. the wild were able to neutralize out only threatening line with the sedins.. our odds of winning when the sedins are shut down and we dont get stellar goaltending are not good at all..

We are the joke of the NHL right now? Hop the hell off the bandwagon and go cheer for Chicago or Pittsburgh.

Idiot.

We're going to be like this till Kesler comes back. I foresee an extended golfing season for the Canucks this year.