The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

We only have 1 more win than Columbus

schneider

No thats okay.. Ill stay being a fan and live in reality since in my reality the canucks are a borderline nhl team with the way theyve been playing for the last few weeks even when they were winning.. or do you even watch how they play compared to other teams in the league?

I dont even know actually why i would bother to reply someone who results to name calling like a child. Hope the hole you bury your head in is comfy for you.

I don't even care, if L.A can find a way to turn it on and tear it up in the playoffs anyone can. Let's just make the playoffs.

I'd love to see a 1) Chicago VS 8) Vancouver opening series. They say the hardest round to win is the first, and if we came out of that winners it'd be smooth sailing.

The nucks are the joke of the nhl right now.. It is evident that other teams have our systen figured out, especially tonight.. the wild were able to neutralize out only threatening line with the sedins.. our odds of winning when the sedins are shut down and we dont get stellar goaltending are not good at all..

Archived