The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Movement] Schroeder assigned to CHI

Strombone1

If Ebbett does play I really hope he plays wing; he's simply not good enough to play as an offensive center, nor is he big enough to play in checking center roles.

I really hope that the centers for next game would be Hank, Raymond, Higgins and Lapierre.

I think its a move in the right direction, Ebbett won't win you a cup, but some personnel changes are a necessity at this point. Ebbett is a hard worker which is what this team needs. I guarentee next game Ebbett will be the hardest working Canuck on the ice.

deniro- Booth has a 1way 4.2m caphit, we have to give him icetime and to be fair, 3rd line icetime is pathetic, try him with the twins, hes a shooter.

Schroeder has 2way elc and can benefit from more responsibiltiy in the ahl aswell as hopefully play with jensen

Coach has mishandles schroeder and booth since he has come back off injury. The coach is the main issue

1 and 2 way contracts have NOTHING to do with being able to move players. The contract 'way' contract simply indicates that a player makes a different salary in NHL as opposed to the AHL. Schroeder is on an ELC so he can move freely between the NHL and AHL without being subjected to waivers.

I don't know why this is such a big deal to some... the guy was simply not producing... not just points but chances.  He's been on the 1st PP unit with the Sedins for how long (if not this whole 0/22 stretch).

Let him go back and get his confidence back.  Maybe Ebbett kicks starts a line.

Archived