The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Movement] Schroeder assigned to CHI

Strombone1

But you're not taking into account what our options are at this point.

When Ebbett is your next center on the depth chart, it does little to improve this problem.

I'd rather have one of prospects growing and learning, than a career AHLer eating up minutes and providing the same lack of production.

Aside from a two goal outburst against a rookie goalie in a blowout Schroeder has zero goals in his 23 NHL games played.

Ebbett is 5 10.Schroeder is said to be 5 6.

Ebbett has played ALL forward positions in the NHL,kills penalties and is a responsible veteran

Ebbett is creaming Schroeder in AHL stats.

Clear some cap space and get a veteran in there.Schroeder has a long career ahead of him.

This team is floundering right now.Dramatic fan boys ain't helping anything.

Schroeder wanted a chnace he got it, played with some good players until it became obvious he just wasn't producing and the demotedto the 4th line. It hasn't worked...he knows it the team knows it and his team mates know it. Go get your head straight and be better mentally prepsred to be a pro hockey player...even on bad days you have to do your job

Aside from a two goal outburst against a rookie goalie in a blowout Schroeder has zero goals in his 23 NHL games played.

Ebbett is 5 10.Schroeder is said to be 5 6.

Ebbett has played ALL forward positions in the NHL,kills penalties and is a responsible veteran

Ebbett is creaming Schroeder in AHL stats.

Clear some cap space and get a veteran in there.Schroeder has a long career ahead of him.

This team is floundering right now.Dramatic fan boys ain't helping anything.

Interesting.

I'll never understand why Gillis didn't sign a centre this past summer. He knew Manny would likely never play again, Kes had a severe injury, they already didn't have a 3C. Yet he doesn't pick up a centre? Now he'll have to make a trade using the teams future again (draft picks) to get one. It doesn't make sense.

Interesting.

I'll never understand why Gillis didn't sign a centre this past summer. He knew Manny would likely never play again, Kes had a severe injury, they already didn't have a 3C. Yet he doesn't pick up a centre? Now he'll have to make a trade using the teams future again (draft picks) to get one. It doesn't make sense.

ebbett will at least bring defensive skill to the 4th line unlike schroeder, i loved how people were upset at lapierre on the 4th line when he had a positive plus minus now people see how hard it is to play with sestito and weise, thats why schroeder got sent down cause he was like a minus 6 in his last 3 games

Archived